UF Blog Up

That was another good read, Dub. It's nice to hear and see that you guys can keep your spirits high amongst the shit storm you find yourselves in. Nice job description. :D

I'm looking forward to your next blog. Would they confiscate a few cases of O'douls if we shipped them over there? I know it's not really beer, but it'd be something.

Thanks a lot everyone, but if I get down about it, Ill never get over it. Just gotta move on, no sorries, just thank yous. Gotta be thankful for what you have or it will never be a good thing, I look at it this way, I havent been happy in over 3 years. Time to live my life again. Time to enjoy myself on TDYs. Time to not feel guilty for looking at other women. Time to love life and be thankful for what is here. This can be a blessing in disguise and I plan on making it that way.

Dub

D_dubYa ]

Thanks a lot everyone, but if I get down about it, Ill never get over it. Just gotta move on, no sorries, just thank yous. Gotta be thankful for what you have or it will never be a good thing, I look at it this way, I havent been happy in over 3 years. Time to live my life again. Time to enjoy myself on TDYs. Time to not feel guilty for looking at other women. Time to love life and be thankful for what is here. This can be a blessing in disguise and I plan on making it that way.

Dub

Right on!!! Time to chase some young hardbodies that just turned 21!!! ;D

D_dubYa ]

MORE GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My buddy and I agreed that we are going to go half and half on a house, here is the link, what you guys think?

http://tucson-real-estate.housechick.com/residential/6404-e-butte-stone-dr-tucson-az-85706-desert-stone-south/

Well at least you won't have to mow the lawn or shovel the driveway. $512 for taxes!! WTF!!!?

FUCK WI I am so outta here when my kids are 18!! THIS PLACE SUCKS!!! My house is worth $215K and I pay $4500 in taxes!! My street is NEVER plowed even though we have cops and firefighters in the neighborhood. Our schools suck, there are NO JOBS! and our school district just lost somewhere in the neighborhood of $120m in bad investments!!

OH and make sure you don't sign anything until AFTER you stuff is done with your wife. Don't give her ANYTHING. She deserves NOTHING!!! Woman that do these kinds of things should be branded.

SHANE23 ]
D_dubYa ]

MORE GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My buddy and I agreed that we are going to go half and half on a house, here is the link, what you guys think?

http://tucson-real-estate.housechick.com/residential/6404-e-butte-stone-dr-tucson-az-85706-desert-stone-south/

Well at least you won't have to mow the lawn or shovel the driveway. $512 for taxes!! WTF!!!?

FUCK WI I am so outta here when my kids are 18!! THIS PLACE SUCKS!!! My house is worth $215K and I pay $4500 in taxes!! My street is NEVER plowed even though we have cops and firefighters in the neighborhood. Our schools suck, there are NO JOBS! and our school district just lost somewhere in the neighborhood of $120m in bad investments!!

Thats because you guys dont live in a desert with scorpions, rattlers, tarantulas and camel spiders. Not to mention how dirty the air is with all the dust.

Just in case you missed this because I modified my original post...

OH and make sure you don't sign anything until AFTER you stuff is done with your wife. Don't give her ANYTHING. She deserves NOTHING!!! Woman that do these kinds of things should be branded.

I am sorry to hear that she has done this and I know how hard it is but you don't deserve to be treated like that. You will be better off without her and I am sure you will find someone better. I know it is hard and like Money said you have a whole community to talk to.