SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 Update Features (Part 5)

Posted by Seth Luisi

Today, I wanted to give you the first glimpse of SOCOM Awards and PSN Trophies.

This is a very big addition to the game and one we are really excited about. In-game, you can see all of the SOCOM Awards by going to Records and then Awards from the main menu. We have three different types; performance, service and weapons.

imageff7.png

This is one of my favorite awards. As you can see, we display both the progress towards achieving each part of the award as well as what type of PSN trophy the award will unlock (Bronze, Silver or Gold) shown by an icon. Awards which have multiple criteria will show you progress for each criteria. It takes 8 full working days under controlled conditions for SCEA QA to collect all of the trophies in the game. SOCOM: Confrontation is not going to be one of those "easy trophies" games.

One more note, you can only collect trophies by playing in ranked games. We want the trophies in SOCOM: Confrontation to really mean something.

image1xm0.png

We will have more details regarding the SOCOM: Confrontation trophies in a PlayStation.blog post. We will link it here once it goes live.

Regards,

Seth Luisi

Director of Development

Sony Computer Entertainment America

Fuck you, Seth.

Seriously...no lube.

Who the hell cares about how excited you are about the fucking trophies.

Seriously.....fuck you.

I seriously wish I can roll up this stupid update, wad it with some gum and just whip it right into your fucking face you fucking loser.

Here's to hoping the NEXT fucking patch this genius comes up with is some stupid compass letting us know which way and how fast the wind is blowing in this game because it's important to know. Oh, I know! We'll alsob need a fucking update so that elevator music pops on every time we're dropped from a game while we're trying to get back on. Oh! And don't forget the fucking update to change the seagulls flying overhead to fucking crows. THAT would just enhance this game SO MUCH! And all these things shouldn't arrive on the same patch....they should all have their OWN patches with about 2-3 months in between so the joyful, excrutiating wait is even SWEETER!

Fuck you, Seth.

Fuck you and your fucking useless trophies.

Undertow ]

Fuck you, Seth.

Seriously...no lube.

Seriously.....fuck you.

I seriously wish I can roll up this stupid update, wad it with some gum and just whip it right into your fucking face you fucking loser.

Here's to hoping the NEXT fucking patch this genius comes up with is some stupid compass letting us know which way and how fast the wind is blowing in this game because it's important to know. Oh, I know! We'll alsob need a fucking update so that elevator music pops on every time we're dropped from a game while we're trying to get back on. Oh! And don't forget the fucking update to change the seagulls flying overhead to fucking crows. THAT would just enhance this game SO MUCH! And all these things shouldn't arrive on the same patch....they should all have their OWN patches with about 2-3 months in between so the joyful, excrutiating wait is even SWEETER!

Fuck you, Seth.

You need to stop sugarcoating everything and open up and tell us how you really feel.

Playerdown ]
Undertow ]

Fuck you, Seth.

Seriously...no lube.

Seriously.....fuck you.

Fuck you, Seth.

You need to stop sugarcoating everything and open up and tell us how you really feel.

LOL I was thinking the same thing! LOL

Seth should be SHIT CANNED!

Now why the hell would I want the UF community to look up, aim and shoot the RAVEN to watch it FALL?

That's just sadistic....

And Devil, considering how long some of these posts I've been posting from my phone are, I'm still typing better than half the schlubs out there! LOL

Undertow ]

Now why the hell would I want the UF community to look up, aim and shoot the RAVEN to watch it FALL?

That's just sadistic....

And Devil, considering how long some of these posts I've been posting from my phone are, I'm still typing better than half the schlubs out there! LOL

i now feel bad for typing like crap