Count down to 10 Days...

Undertow ]

Well, that's probably because Sniper and I opted for the whack forum system when building the UF site.

The normal forum system would cost us an extra $2.99 a year.

;)

LOL.

Man, some of you guys have way too many hours on here. :-X ::):P

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
CDBS14 ]

17 days' date=' 21 hours and 35 minutes.

my PC is on 24-7 and i leave UF site always open.

[/quote']After a certain amount of time of being inactive, it times out so that you don't get extra time on your account. It's okay, you don't have to try and beat Undertow as the user with the most time under his belt.

i don't, i really just want my PC to overheat, so i leave a bunch of programs running every night.

Nut job it goes by time actually spent on the forums. If you're online from 5:00 PM CST and your last activity here (last post you made, thread you clicked, etc) was at 5:10 PM CST you will only get 10 minutes of time logged. Regardless of how many hours your CPU has been on UF, if you haven't physically had any activity or refreshed your browser it won't add to your time logged.

BacklasH ]

Nut job it goes by time actually spent on the forums. If you're online from 5:00 PM CST and your last activity here (last post you made, thread you clicked, etc) was at 5:10 PM CST you will only get 10 minutes of time logged. Regardless of how many hours your CPU has been on UF, if you haven't physically had any activity or refreshed your browser it won't add to your time logged.

Thanks.. I was thinking that lol

Man there are alot of whores around here then haha

• 3 months later...