great one liners

Ok, I think before this get's out of hand, we need to clarify what a ONE liner is exactly. I thought a one liner was a joke that consisted of......ONE LINE....go figure

-Omni

Guest H.A.V.0.C
COL.GRINDER ]

There ya go OMNI

I hope that meets your high standards for this very formal thread.

You have too excuse OMNI to him, everything and I mean EVERYTHING has to be 100% by the book in explanation and in execution. LOL.... but he means well.. he's just anal in that way, very technicality oriented...but we love him for it.

H.A.V.0.C ]
COL.GRINDER ]

There ya go OMNI

I hope that meets your high standards for this very formal thread.

You have too excuse OMNI to him, everything and I mean EVERYTHING has to be 100% by the book in explanation and in execution. LOL.... but he means well.. he's just anal in that way, very technicality oriented...but we love him for it.

lol...yes grinder it does...and thank you...

Havoc, I cannot deny what you say, but I mean c'mon. The one liner and a standard joke are two seperate things. And with that being said....here are several 1 liners from my favorite classic comic...W.C. Fields

A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her.

I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy.

Anyone who hates children and animals can't be all bad.

Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.

I'm looking for loopholes. (Said when caught reading the Bible.).

And of course....

Never give a sucker an even break.

-Omni

Die Hard:

"I sure hope that wasn't a hostage..."

Last Man Standing:

"You wouldn't shoot a man in the back, now, would you?"

Pulp Fiction:

"That's 30 minutes away... I'll be there in 10."

"You feel that sting, big boy, huh? That's pride F***IN' with you! You gotta fight through that s***!"

"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' n*****s, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."

"I'm prepared to scour the the Earth for that motherf***er. If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a n***** waiting in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass."

"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."