Electronic Cigarettes (aka "Personal Vaporizers")

I'm a smoker, but I don't feel I'm "totally addicted". I only smoke about a pack every 2 -3 days. I smoke when I'm at work and when I commute. But I never smoke at home or when I'm off of work. The only time I smoke when I'm off, is when I'm drinking. Which is few and far between.

My questions is, will this be worth it to me or is it more for people who smoke everyday and all day??

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IRISH BULL ]

I'm a smoker, but I don't feel I'm "totally addicted". I only smoke about a pack every 2 -3 days. I smoke when I'm at work and when I commute. But I never smoke at home or when I'm off of work. The only time I smoke when I'm off, is when I'm drinking. Which is few and far between.

My questions is, will this be worth it to me or is it more for people who smoke everyday and all day??

I would say yes. Even if you smoke a pack every 2-3 days, your still smoking cancer causing cigarettes.

Johnson30 ]
IRISH BULL ]

I would say yes. Even if you smoke a pack every 2-3 days, your still smoking cancer causing cigarettes.

No, No, No. I buy the cancer free cigs. I have a "connection" with the government. You guys are smoking the "population thinners", as they call them.

I'm more concerned with the Do-Re-Mi aspect of it.

Chili-Palmer ]

I gotta say that the "Vegas" flavor smells like a dirty ashtray. lol

(haven't smoked it yet, but smells that way in the bottle)

I just got some of the "Vegas" from electronicstix and it tastes sorta like... smoke roasted peanut m&m's? Pretty damned yummy. Also, got come of the "Cigar" flavor, that one taste like wood cured tobacco to me. Kinda harsh though.

vapin tobacco? LOL

ive never seenn neone do that ive only somked bud out of it and its taste kinda gross but its better for you.. but i love my bong and ill never give that up, would like to give up my newports 2 but that just aint gonna happen....

id rather die from lungcancer or heart attack young then live old and be one of them old ass people that shit on themselves and are all messed up cause there old

F_k that

Nikastylez ]

where are the holes that you're supposed to cover?

i got mine on friday, but its not strong enough for me. i looked all over and couldn't find any of the holes you guys are talking about to generate more vapor. I have the supermini by the way.

Some dont have the "carp" hole in them.. if you cant find it, it probably doesn't have one.

CrazyBlazer.. its not like that.

It doesn't take any product, you dont put Tobacco into a Vaporizer like weed. its a whole other thing.. that you get to smoke, get your Nicotine fix without the Smoke & Tar, etc..

It is still not the same. I am going on 11 days. However, The Nicotine fix is there. But I think its more the hitting the cig that you will miss the most. Smoke a little herb before hand anf your good to go.... Chew Trident with it at work. This is what I have done. Cant tell you about others

Yea you need to give the vapor cig at minimum 6 weeks before you can make any kind of serious decision on if it works, or not.

Habits take time to start & to end. think how long you've been building this habit.. now it is going to take time to end it.

IF you can't make it 6 weeks, then you dont want to quit smoking. :-\

Just copy the img URL and delete off then end.......it will take you to the site to make your own.

Im not a fan of the menthol from electronicstix.com, but the owner Jason is FAST with shipping, and his prices are great.

I got the 901, chrome with green led. I love it, it seems to last forever, and Im still on my original 5 tips.

I ran out of cigs.,.. So I just stopped smoking (about 5 days ago/ I also transfered for work so stress is high atm). If I want one I will go buy a pack and start again but I dont feel the need.

I saved ALL my money and dont let a habit control me. You guys should check it out- Its called will power and constitution. I dont think you can order it online, they sure dont have it at the headshop or any smoke shops I have been to... The cool thing is its not made in China and I dont have to wonder wtf I am putting in my body. I could just see me going out to dinner and saying "hold on babe I have to put some drops in my vape". Besides WHY would I want to stop one bad habit to learn another?

Thats like saying Hey I stopped drinking 12 hours of the day, everyday because it wasnt healthy for me or my family. Now I just pop some pills when I wake up instead.

Just sayin ;)

PS I could care less/ I am not on a high horse OR putting anyone down for YOUR choice (if you like it- rock it)- I am just saying, before everyone jumps on this bandwagon there are other choices as well... You need to smoke- TRY to pick up a set a dumb bells, go for a jog, go for a motorcycle ride, go to a club full of fine ladies where you cant smoke, go swimming, go hunting, go shooting, tell your girl you need her help to stop smoking (I.E. when your stressed you need a blow job with out question no matter time or place). Those are all better choices for me.

Tool_Minion ]

Just copy the img URL and delete off then end.......it will take you to the site to make your own.

Im not a fan of the menthol from electronicstix.com, but the owner Jason is FAST with shipping, and his prices are great.

I got the 901, chrome with green led. I love it, it seems to last forever, and Im still on my original 5 tips.

So are you just refiling the tips then with the liquid and rotating the tips? How's the pull on it, I like allot of smoke in my lungs.

I have now gotten past the first 24 hours. Managed to get by with smoking only 2 analog cigs. That's 18 less than I usually smoke in a day :D

I have a question though. I got the super mini and ordered the smoke juice with my kit. How many times can I keep using the same filter or cartridge to keep refilling it with juice? When will I know I have to change the cartridge and use a new one?