Patch 1.5 is Out Tonight!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

You're right. We all can't take jokes because we all had a bit of hope that a patch that was promised months ago might have come out, but didn't. We obviously can't take jokes because we replied with disappointment instead of glee and humor. Yeah, definitely. We're definitely anticipating this patch way too much because we were disappointed. It's not that we were thinking "FINALLY," but instead were thinking "OMG THE PATCH CAME OUT HELL YES SOCOM IS GOD." Yeah. ::)

Beetlejoker.jpg[/

Sgt.JoeFriday ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

You're right. We all can't take jokes because we all had a bit of hope that a patch that was promised months ago might have come out, but didn't. We obviously can't take jokes because we replied with disappointment instead of glee and humor. Yeah, definitely. We're definitely anticipating this patch way too much because we were disappointed. It's not that we were thinking "FINALLY," but instead were thinking "OMG THE PATCH CAME OUT HELL YES SOCOM IS GOD." Yeah. ::)

And all the good people say 'Amen'

I agree. It wasn't a nice joke. A lot of people are basically just waiting on the edge of our seats for the patch that makes SoCrack even that much more addicting. GOD JUST STICK IT IN A VEIN!!!

I want a video of someone kicking you in the balls iDnTyX.

iDnTyX ]

Beetlejoker.jpg[/

I was kidding about the edge of our seats, but Serious about the kick in your seat.

BacklasH ]

It didn't get me. I see this posted on the Socom.com forums daily lol.

I'd like to think that the members of Urgent Fury would respect each other enough to to FUCK WITH THEIR EMOTIONS like this.

*breathing heavy and slow to big breath and ...

Socom.com is full of douche's and GB lovers. I, I guess I just thought more of the friends I have here. That they wouldn't do that to us. :'(

iDnTyX ]

images2.jpg

A gun in the face an you wanna be friends. UH .....NO! ;)

Sgt.JoeFriday ]
BacklasH ]

I'd like to think that the members of Urgent Fury would respect each other enough to to FUCK WITH THEIR EMOTIONS like this.

Socom.com is full of douche's and GB lovers. I, I guess I just thought more of the friends I have here. That they wouldn't do that to us. :'(

iDnTyX ]

images2.jpg

I could only Imagine how you reacted when you first found out that thier was no Santa Clause ;D :D

iDnTyX ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]
BacklasH ]

iDnTyX ]

images2.jpg

I could only Imagine how you reacted when you first found out that thier was no Santa Clause ;D :D

There's no Santa?! You just ruined my Christmas.

LOL I like it.....nice......forum police.....lol you poor,poor man.( or tranny ) we have side bets right now debating that topic as we speak, its pretty much 50/50...

actually 70/30 right now, ehhhh, not looking to good.......no worries, I just like bustin balls.....and if your clan mate posts anything, HE should be able to handle any criticism that comes with it, without you jumping in....AS I said, Buy the ticket, take the ride.

But, we can keep doing this, its all in good fun

;)

Wow, this topic (as to other topics here) got blown way the hell out of proportion.

I thought if was fucking genius..

but thats because I could give a fuck less about FUCKOM, the game that slant six, destoyed..

Goes to show you just how much you guys are all anxiously awaiting the "miracle patch" thats going to "fix everything forever" Thats what the other patches were supposed to do werent they...

meh, whatever..

Signed: The Bitter Ex-Socomer