WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE A UF-sanctioned WARHAWK CLAN?

smokeosama.. i sent u an invite u didnt accept it!..

Also i have about 5 guys on my Hollow Roster.. i wont mind sending invites out to everyone else.. i dont think it really matters... we are just there to play together.... If anyones down just send me ur ps3 username and i will send u H tags....

Unless i mean if this UF Roster thing happens.... ill be happy to make one up or join up with who ever makes it.... I just hope it gets resolved soon..

Chili-Palmer ]
PuddyTat ]

i'm down for this...on two conditions

1. my current clan leader has no problem with me wearing another tag

2. there are no hard feelings from anyone when my current clan gears up and i change back to [+30]

I would say this goes without saying..

Yeah, it WOULD go without saying.

Of COURSE you could leave for your "real" clan once it came time for them to get established on the PS3.

MOST if not ALL clans are not yet that way......even in APC, less than HALF of APC has a PS3.

There would be NO repercussions for leaving a potential UF clan on Warhawk to join your regular clan. Why WOULD there be? UF is just providing a quick and convenient safe haven for your gaming until your clan finds their feet.

Im def down for seeing this go on.... last night Byron.. Reaper.. Hawk.. myself.. and Afflication was playin... even though i hated it cuz i got owned by afflication it was mad fun.... So we doin the Clan?.... Again if the creators agree im down with makin it and sending out invites... otherwise let me know and ill give u the names from Hollow that need invites

;D