What will your clan do?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think IW already fixed the glitching issue. After a whole week of encountering at least 3-4 glitchers in each game, last night, I didn't see one person glitching. IW managed to fix it somehow without even having to release a patch and make us waste time by having to download it ;D

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

FPS IMO SUCK

My only concern is the rumors that Sony hasn't renewed /Sucks contract. Does this mean we're done? If and that's a big IF and when we get the DLC... is that going to be it? As bad as CF can be, our recruiting is actually up right now and we are having more fun in the past 3 weeks then ever before. Not sure exactly why? LOL Maybe we are used to the sound going out twice a night, or getting the froze screen at least once a night... or the insentient lag we have to deal with. LOL Maybe we are just used to it now. But I plan on staying on Socom, even if we have to go back to CA or S2!!! LOL

Also we are a multi gaming clan and have a huge showing on R6V2. So most in our clan our open to new games... I'm the only die hard Socomer! LOL

Nikastylez ]

I think IW already fixed the glitching issue. After a whole week of encountering at least 3-4 glitchers in each game, last night, I didn't see one person glitching. IW managed to fix it somehow without even having to release a patch and make us waste time by having to download it ;D

They released a live patch to fix it while a permanent patch was sent through the usual red tape.

Of course it was after I got sick of the glitchers and turned it off. ::)

NEO-X- ]

If history is any indicator... (As zipper did when COD4 came out)

Slant 6 will conveniently release their MAP PACK either the day of / or soon after the release of MW2...

to try and keep the stubborn socomers from moving on to a better game

Yea that is true.. a light at the end of the tunnel so to speak.

Confrontation will only be one year old when they release a patch to make it playable. lol (hopefully that patch DOES fix everything)

Lil V.C ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

I will not EVER own a XBOX of any sort. Sorry to all you Xbox lovers' date=' BUT I would rather stick a TV Remote Control up my ass before I buy an XBOX360. >:(

[/quote']

finally something i can agree with on here ;D

That is a shame.. :-\

One thing you will never know is how great a mic can work.

(of course there are other things but i dont want to turn this into "that" kind of thread) ;D

MarauderHD ]

See that's proof they can fix the shit fast. And not have to wait for a bunch of QA. Or maybe Socoms Q/A fails a lot.

it was not a patch, it was a server update, they did the same with the cod waw glitches, server updates.

The patch is for not allowing anyone to be able to change the code of the game.

CDBS14 ]
MarauderHD ]

See that's proof they can fix the shit fast. And not have to wait for a bunch of QA. Or maybe Socoms Q/A fails a lot.

it was not a patch' date=' it was a server update, they did the same with the cod waw glitches, server updates.

[/quote']

And what the guys cheating were doing was an exploit, not a hack or a glitch as we have all called it. We understand a patch to be something that fixes a bug or an issue. Better yet, a "patch" to me is when someone does something to fix something that is not right. So, to me, it was a patch. They can call it a server update all they want! ;D

Nikastylez ]
CDBS14 ]
MarauderHD ]

it was not a patch' date=' it was a server update, they did the same with the cod waw glitches, server updates.

[/quote']

And what the guys cheating were doing was an exploit, not a hack or a glitch as we have all called it. We understand a patch to be something that fixes a bug or an issue. Better yet, a "patch" to me is when someone does something to fix something that is not right. So, to me, it was a patch. They can call it a server update all they want! ;D

im guessing you dont know how the hack works right, lol.

I told you, the same way as the aimbot, they changed the code of the game, its not an exploit, exploit is more like going up on the roof of the house on overgrown.

CDBS14 ]
Nikastylez ]
CDBS14 ]
MarauderHD ]

[/quote']

im guessing you dont know how the hack works right, lol.

I told you, the same way as the aimbot, they changed the code of the game, its not an exploit, exploit is more like going up on the roof of the house on overgrown.

to each his own i guess then... you can call it what you want, i'll call it what i want... i'm just glad they got it fixed! ;D

• Directors

oh yeah....... one week from totally destroyed by glitchers to fixed and 100's of banned accounts? thats one hell of a developer.

God.. Chilli, was I that blind back when I was on PS3? Tell me it aint so!!!

Seriously...

It all boils down to this

When you look at the QUALITY of what multiplayer games should be..

*REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT ITS FUCKING RESPAWN*

*Had to emphasize that point, because it seems that anything game that has respawn suddenly is not worthy of being called a shooter, which is just bullshit* (But Halo Still sux)

Slant Six with Confrontation failed miserably.. and all they've done is try and put bandaids on it.. When in fact you have other developers who dont own the franchise that is "SOCOM" however, have a product / Products that are just as entertaining, and seriously way more put together. From a playability perspective, to a way more streamlined patch-ing process. If the game is flawed, they fucking fix it, and it doesnt take Multiple staggered patches to get the game to a "Playable" state.

The ENTIRE SOCOM CONFRONTATION PURCHASED A $40 Beta... that game should have never been released, and all of us (including myself) told the entire game development community that its perfectly acceptable to do this because we all fucking paid for it.

xRed0ctobeRx ]

Neo how the hell were we supposed to know. We bought the game expecting a finished product. That is what they told us anyway. So don't go blaming us dumb gamers.

We were duped bud.

You WERE duped.. but how much time has to pass before you realize you are still being duped. The game is almost a year old. lol

Socrack is a hell of a drug.. ;)

Chili-Palmer ]
Sadist ]

one week from totally destroyed by glitchers to fixed and 100's of banned accounts? thats one hell of a developer.

Right..!?

So what is Zipper & SlantSix's problem.!?

Haven't you been keeping up with Abigale? Its in Q&A testing, very important stuff. Here is a picture of them hard at work.

gamers1.jpg

And don't forget...

socomloadscreen1.gif ....and wait, and wait, and wait.....

::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

xRed0ctobeRx ]

No I play with my clan mates. Which I enjoy. SOCOM is an afterthought compared to that. I wish other people would see that.

Well said.

I personally don't see why everyone continues this argument. Yes, Socom is broken. Yes it is frustrating at times. However, it is still thoroughly entertaining playing in a room filled with my clan and all the UF guys that come into our rooms.

BigMoneyNacku ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

No I play with my clan mates. Which I enjoy. SOCOM is an afterthought compared to that. I wish other people would see that.

Well said.

I personally don't see why everyone continues this argument. Yes, Socom is broken. Yes it is frustrating at times. However, it is still thoroughly entertaining playing in a room filled with my clan and all the UF guys that come into our rooms.

EXACTLY. and my clan enjoys the wars. We like what SOCOM does and it fills a void that no other game does right now.

Denial is the first sign.. ;D

I know what you guys are saying.. it is all about playing with the clan & friends, but its frustrating to us to see you all playing a broken game when there are other perfectly good games out there.

It wasn't easy for me to get off the Socrack pipe.. i lost a lot of clan mates, and playing friends. but in the end im VERY happy now.!!