HOTTEST GIRL UPDATE!!!

WOW, there were a couple of upsets this week, however the brackets have been updated. The elite 8 hotties will move on to the next round.

Click on the polls to see the results for each bracket.

View the updated bracket by visiting the Black Web Site, and clicking on bracket.

http://www.urgentfury.com/black/

Be ready for Round 3 in a few days.

Enjoy!!

mikejaxon ]

Since its down to 8 can we get a pic of each in their thread instead of sifting through the other thread for pics

He had a pic in all the last threads.

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

sadly we all already know who the winner is :-X its a shame cause lookin at some of these girls they are def hotter how about an upset at the end but im puttin my money on alba vs fox for the finals

I hope your wrong. I just don't see the whole wad blowing over Megan Fox. She's not the hottest.IMO

Only time will tell..... 8)

z-Prime-z ]
mikejaxon ]

Since its down to 8 can we get a pic of each in their thread instead of sifting through the other thread for pics

He had a pic in all the last threads.

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

sadly we all already know who the winner is :-X its a shame cause lookin at some of these girls they are def hotter how about an upset at the end but im puttin my money on alba vs fox for the finals

I hope your wrong. I just don't see the whole wad blowing over Megan Fox. She's not the hottest.IMO

Only time will tell..... 8)

I hope i'm wrong too... and I completely agree.

Actually I was hoping that when I post the new polls, that the fans will post thier own pics. I read many of the replies stating that "there are better pic of her out there than that one". So your chance to prove that will be soon coming!!!

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

imma find the scummiest pic of megan fox then just so she loses i mean epicly nasty pic that none of you are going to get out of your heads for year to come....photoshop is a cool program....

no cheating in UF bro lmao.

Tool_Minion ]

i can't help but think that those cherries are supposed to represent something else....... :angel:

Dude, if those are to rep some sack, then that's about an 8yr old sack she's reppin....LMAO.

LMFAO

LOL.

Actually when I put these girls in, I went by the most hits they get from guys like us. There are several sites out there that rate the girls according to how many searches their are for them. I went through every girl that was submitted.

But lest see, an Indian, with Irish, and American that is married to a Mexican/Phillipino/German, and American.

Ya...I am racist...lmao