Difference between men and women showering

Chili-Palmer ]

hahaha that was very entertaining. I will vouch for most the guy shower steps. I don't so much any more but I was once a shower pee-er. Its just so damn convenient!!!

Peeing in the shower = no athletes foot.! ;D

that was my main purpose of course. To stop the athletes foot. ;)

And Hippie I'm sorry there is a double standard between guys and girls but girls have no choice but to shave. I have never been with a hairy chick and don't plan on it. Churchy loves the hairy chicks (aka dudes) but I think that is a New York thing.

Chili-Palmer ]

hahaha that was very entertaining. I will vouch for most the guy shower steps. I don't so much any more but I was once a shower pee-er. Its just so damn convenient!!!

And Hippie I'm sorry there is a double standard between guys and girls but girls have no choice but to shave. I have never been with a hairy chick and don't plan on it. Churchy loves the hairy chicks (aka dudes) but I think that is a New York thing.

Haha, poor Churchy! And I certainly don't mind shaving. Yes, it's a pain in the butt, HOWEVER, I enjoy having freshly shaven legs as much as my hubby appreciates it. I was just poking back at Lucky, reminding him of the alternative. Men complain how long it takes women to get ready, but would they rather the alternative? Probably not!

So all men pee in the shower? And I thought it was just mine ... blech!

Chili-Palmer ]

Haha, poor Churchy! And I certainly don't mind shaving. Yes, it's a pain in the butt, HOWEVER, I enjoy having freshly shaven legs as much as my hubby appreciates it. I was just poking back at Lucky, reminding him of the alternative. Men complain how long it takes women to get ready, but would they rather the alternative? Probably not!

So all men pee in the shower? And I thought it was just mine ... blech!

LOL i have no problem with my girl taken 2 hours to get ready cept maybe when i have to pee but she doesnt stop me anyways so i dont know why i complain lol guess im just pokin fun :P