Have you ever experienced this?!!

Hey now, I don't have a job and I play until 3 in the morning. ;D Well not often. I do however go looking for work and I don't play all day. I also make an effort to spend time with the wife more then play.

There was a player I used to play with called Dr.Banner. Anyway, his now ex-wife, did exactly that to his PS2 one day. Came in with a 3 lb. hammer and BAM he was what we called "Bannered".

IRISH BULL ]
Wrath ]

staged...

Very expensive staging then. There is no doubt that is an actual PS3 and there is no doubt that its being played' date=' as the screen shows it.

CDBS14 ]

if you play ghostbusters until 3 am, your ps3 deserves to be bashed.

Very good point! lol

Yea but meh just doesn't seem real, I just hate that all she does is smack every time she talks it annoys me when people do that ugg....

Wrath ]
IRISH BULL ]
Wrath ]

staged...

Very expensive staging then. There is no doubt that is an actual PS3 and there is no doubt that its being played' date=' as the screen shows it.

CDBS14 ]

Very good point! lol

Yea but meh just doesn't seem real, I just hate that all she does is smack every time she talks it annoys me when people do that ugg....

don't come to Rhode island then mate they ALLLLLL do it here just wanna smackem

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Wrath ]
IRISH BULL ]
Wrath ]

staged...

CDBS14 ]

Very good point! lol

Dude I would kill someone....o.o

Wrath ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Wrath ]
IRISH BULL ]
Wrath ]

staged...

CDBS14 ]

Very good point! lol

Dude I would kill someone....o.o

I am truly amazed at my own perseverance in NOT killing somebody. The worst is when some chick has the gum in her mouth and a bad cranston accent. UUUUUGHHHHHHHHH

This is a sad day in the UF community. Each one of you so far has commented on this guy, his PS3, lack of job, and/or her actions. Not one of you has commented on the biggest atrocity shown in this video.

He has a hot Asian girl waiting for him in bed!!!!

And hes playing his PS3??????? Is he :-X???

BIGDANIEL ]

This is a sad day in the UF community. Each one of you so far has commented on this guy, his PS3, lack of job, and/or her actions. Not one of you has commented on the biggest atrocity shown in this video.

dude.. seriously.. for everytime you post in UF and i dont see that sweet ass sig of yours.. you are getting a gibbs smack..

you not having a sig.. that's the atrocity!!

Hellraiser ]
BIGDANIEL ]

dude.. seriously.. for everytime you post in UF and i dont see that sweet ass sig of yours.. you are getting a gibbs smack..

you not having a sig.. that's the atrocity!!

It is an atrocity. I'll work on getting that back up.