Will the MLG settings be used for MW2 for the xbox 360 tournament?

Wow Vap you talk alot man.... You were one of the top players in socom over at GB? You mean the same game battles that has socom clans that use outside communication, cheat, glitch and whine becUse the ref is a 15 year old kid that is best friends with the other clan?

I used to play at GB way back when and the clan I was in [LiQ] was at one time THE clan to best over there, so I don't care how good you were in socom, cause LIQ was and is still considered to be the best socom that played at GB. I myself could give a care less about MLG but I know for a fact that ALOT of gb clans cheat and so do alot of MLG clans.

When I was in KoH we ran into and played a few crap talking gb clans, that were saying about the same thing you are, and they still didn't beat us.

This place isn't just a fun little clan site, alot of us are serious about gaming. So don't get with the little thing that we play just for fun.

We got some really good clans here like 101, uprising, lpk, s+s that I know could wipe the mat wih alot of gb clans.

I see you don't play socom and have moved to the crapbox, I feel sorry for you cause I would love to see the socom guys we have here make you eat your words.

Oh and btw good luck wth getting those killstreaks agaist some of the great clans we got, cause I can almost guarantee you won't get no NUKE

P.S. Welcome to UF.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for Marine Vaperize. In nicer terms what he meant was we don't really like GB or MLG here. This community truly is founded on playing fairly and with respect. We do have an "elitist" attitude that you might have picked up on and it is well earned in my opinion. We all came from those gaming areas and got tired of the bull crap. One way or another we all found our way here luckily. You may not have wanted to appear to be cocky or anything but to some that is how it came off. We don't hate X-box players contrary to Marine's statement. We don't hate anyone. So disregard the hostility, get yourself and your clan acquainted with the last community you will ever join, and go get ready for a fun time in Boot Camp.

o-Marlne-o ]

Wow Vap you talk alot man.... You were one of the top players in socom over at GB? You mean the same game battles that has socom clans that use outside communication, cheat, glitch and whine becUse the ref is a 15 year old kid that is best friends with the other clan?

I used to play at GB way back when and the clan I was in [LiQ] was at one time THE clan to best over there, so I don't care how good you were in socom, cause LIQ was and is still considered to be the best socom that played at GB. I myself could give a care less about MLG but I know for a fact that ALOT of gb clans cheat and so do alot of MLG clans.

When I was in KoH we ran into and played a few crap talking gb clans, that were saying about the same thing you are, and they still didn't beat us.

This place isn't just a fun little clan site, alot of us are serious about gaming. So don't get with the little thing that we play just for fun.

We got some really good clans here like 101, uprising, lpk, s+s that I know could wipe the mat wih alot of gb clans.

I see you don't play socom and have moved to the crapbox, I feel sorry for you cause I would love to see the socom guys we have here make you eat your words.

Oh and btw good luck wth getting those killstreaks agaist some of the great clans we got, cause I can almost guarantee you won't get no NUKE

P.S. Welcome to UF.

We beat LiQ in gb i remember that clan and to correct you we got kicked out of online tournaments cause we were s good people though we cheated and if you say MLG clans cheat you are dumb! Yeah like we can go to tournaments and just flip on our cheats. They check everyone controllers at the door and if your caught with a modded controller your banned from MLG events. Seen it happened and gb doesnt have cheating any more and i didnt say this was just alittle kid tournament site im just saying that its mostly just for fun it seems like and i respect that and due to respect to all the ps3 clans i dont hate them but Xbox 360 has the most competition out there and the most money played tournaments and im sorry that it seems like im being cocky or whatever and dont ever say that LiQ is still the today the best clan every. Let me just list my old clan name. [.dM] .disMaNtLeD tell me every time that when .dM steped in the room that we didnt get booted cause we were so good.

Ok let me restate what I said since prane seems I came across too hostile lol.I don't have anything against the xbox, I call it the crapbox because I have owned 3 of them and 2 got the RROD, and I still play on the xbox especially Gears of war 2. I dont hate the xbox or you.

So sr if I came off as offensive...

But.......

You said there isn't anymore cheating in GB??? Hahahaha that's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. I personally know three guys that play in GB clans and all them talk on phones or use skype when playing, so they can tell the guy that alive whY to do when they are spectating.

I was confused on MLG so I guess u could be right on that one, I don't play MLG, I play socom.

I

And yes if you go to GB and ask people who some the best clans in socom WAS you will get LIQ and Ghost(which was former LiQ members). Yes I rem .dm and you guys beat us once, but we beat you guys a few times, I actually used to play socom alot with two .dm guys named GreenGiant34 and iseeupeealot, don't know if you rem them or not but you should because they were both talkative as hell.

But if you do wind up playing here I do wish u luck man because we have some very skilled xbox clans....

So good luck

• Directors

Ok guys lets stop the lynch party already... I think the point has been made clear..

We do not reveal settings of future tournaments until we post the rules, we we be posting the next Tournament Rule set soon... so kick back and relax...

There are a handful of Members Staff and Rangers that see the rules, but they understand that there is no leaking info out, especially since there are sites out there that would like to use our rules for their sites. :police:

All im gonna say is GB leader boards mean nothing, neither do socom leader boards. Ive ran the top ranked players in socom out of rooms by myself, just organizing my side, i dont care about anybodies rank, or anything all that matters is if you can take on the teams here at UF, on a level playing field with the set rules of the tournament, and beat them. If you can bragging rights are yours, however any other status around here is useless. It would be like the head of a burger company talking going to a salad convention and talking about how great his burgers are.... nobody cares.

• Directors

Welcome to Urgent Fury. Allow me to make a statement from something discussed on page one that rubbed me the wrong way. If we set a rule that allowed nukes, I assure you, unless you were cheating (which I promise we always find out,) you might never EVER get one against the clans you play against here at Urgent Fury.

lX-WOLF-D0G-Xl ]

All im gonna say is GB leader boards mean nothing, neither do socom leader boards. Ive ran the top ranked players in socom out of rooms by myself, just organizing my side, i dont care about anybodies rank, or anything all that matters is if you can take on the teams here at UF, on a level playing field with the set rules of the tournament, and beat them. If you can bragging rights are yours, however any other status around here is useless. It would be like the head of a burger company talking going to a salad convention and talking about how great his burgers are.... nobody cares.

Did you just equate us to a salad convention? I dont think we make out too well with that analogy LOL ;D

Shane ]

Ok guys lets stop the lynch party already... I think the point has been made clear..

We do not reveal settings of future tournaments until we post the rules, we we be posting the next Tournament Rule set soon... so kick back and relax...

There are a handful of Members Staff and Rangers that see the rules, but they understand that there is no leaking info out, especially since there are sites out there that would like to use our rules for their sites. :police:

Are the Bootcamp match parameters posted anywhere? I've been looking for them for weeks and have been unable to find the thread. One of the UF staff members posted a bunch of links but none of those give match parameters for Bootcamp. Or is it that these are only viewable by clans already enrolled in Bootcamp?

Vaperize ]

If we do get a nuke i promise you that its not cheating cause you cant cheat unless you have a modded controller and you can still die witha modded controller thats what happend in Socom. People told us that if we went undeafeated that we were cheating and we did and we got kicked out of the tournament.

that wont be the case on UF. we have a clan that has won 2 UF tacmaps in a row and they are still here and are still a respected clan in UF!

Congrats to U.. you bastards.