LTU is out

As we all know, LTU took last breath yesterday. I would like to thank Urgent Fury Creators—Undertow and Sniper for giving us this opportunity to play in UF 4. This was by far the best tournament we have ever played.

We are happy to reach final 4, especially with most of our veterans losing interest in Socom and last couple of weeks our clan playing outnumbered in almost all matches. Next gen systems took its toll and we lost a lot of guys to these new games. I’m happy we got where we are now. Of course, you always strive to be the best, but with current activity level we couldn’t jump higher. That sucked, but nothing we can do about it... Only to move to next gen games. I really hope there will be UF tourney for COD 4, bcs our clan is moving to Call of Duty 4. Socom Confrontation is getting pushed back and I don’t even think it will be release earlier than mid year of 2008. Even being the biggest hater of Xbox 360, I bought one yesterday…

LTU had a total blast in UF 4. We had some very good games in here. We lost some very close games, and we won some very close games…We won some wars being down 0-3 and we gave up some maps being up 3-0. This is what I will miss most.

We met some very nice people in here. I don’t know for sure, but I think we were the only clan (sorry if I’m mistaken) not to take the best players of opposing clans as POWs. Of course, not always we were that generous. LOL. But if we saw some clans struggling -we didn’t kick them while they were down. We didn’t play just to win. We played to have fun. I was pleasantly surprised with how many clans offered us their help to practice with them after they have been eliminated from the tournament.

This is our “good bye†post. Since we were not lucky enough to stay in the tournament a bit too long and we lost a chance to play in Black 3, there is nothing else keeping us playing Socom: CA. Of course- never say never, but it seems we are moving to CoD 4 for good. At least till new Socom comes out. I hope to see all of you in CoD. If some of guys will be looking for temporary home on Xbox 360, you are always welcome to join LTU. You can find us here: http://www.ltuaras.com

Thanks again and good luck to APC and JyK in their final match.

Congrats on a great run LTU.. Good luck with the future plans on COD4. And by the way, Im also a hater of 360.. but the way sony is going im pretty much going to cave as well.

Guest KingJunk

What more can be said about LTU, I mean we had some great wars vs you guys and some of the best wars I have had in Socom was vs you guys. Do you guys remember the war we had early on in the Tourney we attacked you guys and the map was Echelon Demo tho you guys won the map we went at it EVERY round man that war was a blast for me and that is one of the things I love about UF because we can lose wars and still have a GREAT time here.

Undertow Stated that his hat was off for the Nightstalkers well I am giving you guys a STANDING OVATION and when someone mention the name LTU I know they will have nothing but good things to say about you guys.

Good Luck and I hope to see you guys around here because I know if we have to face you guys in a war i know its going to be a great one!

Good Run Flaw.. ;D

I voted for LTU to win the whole thing

I guess i should've done some homework.. (to know that you were short players.. lol)

Undertow ]

I would hope you visit once in a while as well.....consdiering CoD4 is the game that UF wants to develop tourneys for next, as long as its game play coincides with what we do here.

So hopefully you don't stray TOO far.

Yea don't go far, CoD4 comes out in 1 week.!

NEO-X ]

Congrats on a great run LTU.. Good luck with the future plans on COD4. And by the way, Im also a hater of 360.. but the way sony is going im pretty much going to cave as well.

Welcome to my world.. lol

hit me up

XBL - Chili327

-SnowBud- ]

I am however sad to see that you bought an Xbox360 :P.

Dont be sad.. Next to Disneyland, It's the Happiest place on Earth.. ;D

Thanks for good words, everyone. Yeah, we will test CoD waters and we will let you guys know, if it's worth a try. Trust me, I was the last person to even think to buy Xbox 360, but stupid Confrontation is coming out next year, I had to give up and follow most of my clanmates.

Like I said, we had mad fun in UF 4. For TOW and Sniper- keep doing what you guys are doing now. It works. You guys put SOOOO much time in creating this tourney. Nobody can even imagine.

And final two teams- JyK and APC- you both deserve to be there. APC was dominating in the begining and JyK went crazy in the end... We played both clans many times, and to be honest, I would not bet money on any team. APC has very good strategy, good shooters. They are very disciplined. JyK has picked up a few mad shooters starting with second month of the tourney and they brought this clan to finals. I think I would like JyK to win, so our semifinal loss wouldn't look that bad, but I think I would give APC 51% and JyK 49% to win the final match...