Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

THE NBA HAS STARTED

DAMN SMOKEY I LOOKED FOR THE THREAD BUT COULDNT FIND IT ....U THINK KOBE COMING OR WHAT AND HOW BOUT THEM CELTICS THEY GOT A GAME TONIGHT 7:30 I THINK....bulls 0-4 ohhh nooo :o

just thought i would get this nba shit jumping off go celtics,,.. ;D

Celtics700.jpg

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

well the 76ers are off to a 2-2 start and to be honest should be 3-1.. trust me i know the 76ers are bad, but to be 2-2 right now is good...

i think the 76ers could slip into the 8th seed in the weak eastern conference.. but it will be a tough feat...

5,000 fans in tonights 30 point win over bobcats lol sad sad ... when we use to averaging 15,000 with iverson lol

sad thing is when the flyers had there worse season last year they still sold out almost all the games..

smokeosama ]

What a night for the Bulls first victory against those pesky Pistons. This slow start by the Bulls won't even be an afterthought in a few weeks.

IT NOT HOW YOU START IT'S HOW YOU FINISH .......SHIT THEY WILL HAVE KOBE IN A COUPLE WEEKS.... :-X

smokeosama ]

What a night for the Bulls first victory against those pesky Pistons. This slow start by the Bulls won't even be an afterthought in a few weeks.

IT NOT HOW YOU START IT'S HOW YOU FINISH .......SHIT THEY WILL HAVE KOBE IN A COUPLE WEEKS.... :-X

I hope we will have Kobe, as long as Kirk Hienrich, Tyrus Thomas, and Luol Deng are with him.

Guest OMNI

The Lakers won't do it without Deng.

It's funny here what's going on with them. They have switched their marketing strategy already. On game nights here at Staples, they have replaced their Kobe dominating "face of the franchise" image to more of a "The Lakers of the Past" and their great history. They're slowly phasing Kobe out...too fuuny, and I love it...

Meanwhile, that other team in LA is business as usual....and 4-0!

-Omni

Celtics 4-0 to start off the season....

T-Wolves.. 0-4 *nice group of pinheads you gave us for garnett... ::) ::)::)

but I ain't mad!! no not me I am TOTALLY FRICKING DELIGHTED!! >:( >:( yea that's it !! this makes my whole year.. yea I'm one happy camper! sure... %[email protected]%[email protected][email protected]$ and 8&*&^%^%^%

Goat goat's outside and kicks a can.. :'( :'(

and you owe it all to Kevin Mc Hale.!!

Tell me? does he still have a house there is Boston? I bet he does!! the traitor!!

Screw it!! get me Celtics Jacket with Garnett's number on it..

Send me the cost.. I'll paypal you the funds.. spare no expense!!

I need some boston cache sayings..

give me some good lines to say at the next T-wolves game.. what the hell do Bostonians say anyway..

Let’s see if I can do this boston accent thang.. hmm just lose al the R’s right..

Something like “hey Mchalll you took a digga on this one! Eh!

Da Byd said yinz coach like ya sitting onna hoppa!

Yinz musta been a drinking and just got bak fom the packie.. when yinz made that deal!! What a wicked pissah oy e!!

Bet yinz having a time ovah dah.. wiz gots ya house all set …ware down cellar alight! Take the T and get on the Pike aftah ya get into town come on in the dooryard winz ya getz heah..