Your Type of beer/ Rep ya Beer

Guest KingJunk

NEO-X ]

Im not a big fan of beer, but when I do have beer I usually go with my defaults.

A. Corona

B. Sam Adams  (oktoberfest)

C. coors light <-- rarely

I am similar here.

The sam adams Octoberfest beer is great. Very smooth and has a lot of taste. I am a big fan of any sam adams when I am eating. But if I am trying to get drunk. Coors light it is.

I also like any of the lienencugal(not spelled right LOL) beers. The honey vies is very good,

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KingJunk
Goat ]

I didn't say you were a pimp?

i said it's hard out here for a pimp.. i.e I be da pimp..

and King better get his ho's off my block!  :) :)

Don't hate because my ho's look better than yours!!

Step ya game up and leave them past crackheads alone PIMP!!

Don't hate me hate the game player!! :-* :-* :-*

KingJunk ]

Don't hate because my ho's look better than yours!!

Why ya think I want off my block..

Hey I'm just trying to get every last bit of mileage I can out of mine... so step off fool.! Dayam use to be pimp's respected one another.. these kids today no respect.. I'll tell ya no respect.. 8)

p.s my girls don't do no crack though.. what you think from what I let them have they can afford that?? and while we are at it what's with that dude you got working for ya.. I think that's crossing the line!

LOL j/k and in case anyone might find this offensive I think I'll stop now. Back on topic.. Baby! Bring me a Budweiser! and please.. cause ya know I luv ya. Oh what's that? Get my own!? ...............yes dear... :'(

Guest Stealthknight

Yuengling is a very nice beer. Especially their Black and Tan. But it is available all over florida so i drink it whenever i dont want to spend the money on Sam Adams.

I also finally tryed Blue Moon and cant complain but i must admit it was fruited (not my choice). Had it at a restaurant and it came with an orange in it but it was rather smooth. Nice flavor beer.

Deutscher75 ]
KingJunk ]
-Tha_Savage- ]

Bud Light, Corona(w/ lime) Blue Moon w/ orange good stuff......

Man law

Dont fruit the beer!!

WORD!!!

Who made that man law??? Miller Lite, a shitty beer, then they go and make a Miller chill??? If you agree with this law, somethin aint right. I also like StrongBow, SnakeBites and a Bruised Pear.