Congrats to S!K Champions!

WAY TO GO to BOTH teams, and congratulations to the S!K clan!

Streetsweeper, you and your boys now have an automatic invite waiting for you for the next UF-Socom Tacmap tourney in 2008. ALSO, I need you, Street, to PM me the name you wish to give to one of the AOs of the next Tacmap tourney, as that was the other half of your championship prize.

Thanks to ALL clans for another successful Black tourney!

Yeah good shit S!K. We tried to overcome being a man down on supp. maps, but you guys held it down and did what you had to do. LoL whoop our asses. Good shit and good luck in the big tourney and all other Socom endevours. Is that spelled correctly? Don't think Ive ever used that word in a sentence.

And good shit to all the other clans that participated in the tournament. Keep in touch with me, send a friend's invite or something.