Ufgl is live

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot's of folks are having problems with the login at UFGL and the password stuff.. you'll be happy to know that I even had problems with it myself. Please if you can wait try to not make a new account for this or new account's for simple name changes. Any of the staff as well as the directors can make simple name changes like a letter or tag change.

For the login issue at UFGL refreshing cookies and deleting cache as well as resetting your password here and then log out delete cookies and log back in sometimes works as well.. multiple user accounts from the same IP may be a cause of the issue.

Suffice it to say, it's not anything that can't be worked out don't get frustrated.. (I'm one to talk since I got frustrated! LOL) and keep trying eventually it works just fine and with the right cookie in place you will be logged in for good at the ladder site.

I am not sure about anyonw else, but its the site a little laggy? IDK but could you get rid of the scrolling words on there. I think it is lagging up the site. Just a thought.

Other then that Kudos to all the UF staff and directors. This is a great move for the community to keep everything buzzing.

Alright so I have to ask, but what is everyone waiting for? I understand some people are having trouble logging in, but it's a little surprising to see there has only been one match so far considering how many people were excited for this (i think).

C'mon guys get out there and play some ladder matches!

Oh by the way, for those of you that have trouble logging in. For some reason the login on the main page doesn't work. You have to actually go to http://gaming.urgentfury.com/login.php. After you login there it will say you have sucesfully logged in and you should be good. I didn't have to delete any cookies or anything.

HotWire_;817211']Oh by the way' date=' for those of you that have trouble logging in. For some reason the login on the main page doesn't work. You have to actually go to http://gaming.urgentfury.com/login.php. After you login there it will say you have sucesfully logged in and you should be good. I didn't have to delete any cookies or anything.[/quote']

that link still didnt work for me :(

i clicked on my teams and logged in with the box on the left, i got this message:

Error

You have specified an Invalid Login ID and or Password!

Ps- I tried to click register and it says I already have an existing screen name. and I know my password...

Edited by X-Factor--

Guys please be patient and refrain from making a new name.

We like to call this a public beta mainly be cause we anticipated a few problems. We have been testing with the assistance of Rangers, but again we knew a few variables might be missed.

I can't log in via my evo, but as soon as I get to work Monday morning I will start looking at resetting some of your passwords so you can gain access to the ladder portion.