Prepare to shit your pants...Transformers 2

So, here's the digs on what will be much anticipated.

Whether it's believable or not it's the truth...

I have a friend, Thomas Spolantszky, he graduated from Kent State Unviersity last year and is currently working as an intern for Dreamworks Pictures, I was talking with him a few hours ago as he is a friend and we stay in touch. So anyways we were shootin' the bull about the next time he'd be in town and so on and so forth. Curiously, I was changing the background on my computer at the time and he asked me what I was changing it to. I told him Optimus Prime, which I was and he noted with a snicker...I asked him what was so funny...his response was simple.

Quote Conversation:

Thomas: "Dude, that's interesting that you would be setting Optimus as your background"

Me: "Yeah, why's that?"

Thomas: "Guess what Dreamworks and Paramount have begun working on."

Me: "Get fucking real, they only just released the first one on video"

Thomas: "I swear, God as my witness man they are beginning work on Transformers 2!"

Me: silence...as I slowly shit my pants

Thomas: "Brad, you still there?"

Me: "Yeah dude, I just find it hard to believe, but if it's the truth, that is FUCKING AWESOME!"

Thomas: "It's real dude, no joke bro, no joke at all"

Me: "Holy Fuck! I can't wait! When and how did you find this out? There's nothing in the media."

Thomas: "Well you won't for a while yet, they are still finishing the story line, it has something to do with Starscream though, I know that much."

Me: "I think I just wet my panties a little"

Thomas: "You would fag."

So there you have it, Transformers 2 is on the rise. Hopefully, we'll see something in the media or a trailer or something sometime soon. That would be fucking sweet.

lol well lets see....since its a rare thing that hollywood won't try to turn a successful movie into a franchise, and since transformers already IS a franchise...come on. Is the guy stupid for not expecting a transformers 2?

And yeah, since starscream was like the only surviving bad guy in the movie, wouldnt ya THINK he'd be in the next one...and pivotal? Obviously starscream is going to try and rouse the dead ones or at least answer when more come from space following the beacon. *Shrug* Who cares what the story is...if it is as good as the first movie, I'm gonna love it.

well I think we all already expected it, but the point of the thread is to tell everyone that they are doing work for the next one already. Probably started after the first one released. But anyways I know Starscream was the only survivor, I think there will be someway in which Megatron rises again, and I'm hoping that something interesting like the Dinobots, Contructicons, Aerialbots, Stunticons, Protectobots, or the Combaticons come into play. I doubt it will happen, but even if one of my favorites like Jetfire or Onslaught were to appear, it would be freaking amazing!

Deutscher75 ]

o and on the thought of Megatron being revived, does anyone else see the possibility of him being revived as Galvatron instead of Megatron?

Wasnt the story line of Megatron becoming Galvatron introduced much later in the Transformers stroy? If so they could possibly end up saving that for the third movie.

Snake Doctor ]

Wasnt the story line of Megatron becoming Galvatron introduced much later in the Transformers stroy? If so they could possibly end up saving that for the third movie.

Megatron becoming Galvatron is actually part of the Unicron series if I remember correctly.

So yes that might not be until the 3rd movie.

Red0ctobeR ]

Ya the little robot sidekicks what were those guys called?

Some kind of tank guy.

The robot sidekicks are called mini-cons and when Megatron is revived he is a tank.

Pathogen- ]

what were the combaticons or whatever? forgive me, I"m old school transformers fan...altho i remember the beast wars I think

The Combaticons are actually from Generation 1 Transformers. They include the characters Onslaught (one of my favorites), Blast Off, Swindle, Vortex, and Brawl. Together the 5 of them form Bruticus, a combiner. In the storyline they were re-created by Starscream after Starscream was banned from the Decepticons by Megatron after another failed attempt at a Coup on the Decepticon Leader.

Vortex and Brawl both appeared in the movie. But Brawl was re-named Devastator, Vortex was re-named Black-out.

...anyone else need a fill-in?

Ahh yes the true Transformers fans come out.. lol

I think everyone knew the sequel was coming after that last clip during the credits where you see that final shot of StarScream

I was pissed that they put it out in HD DVD and not Blu-Ray too (like the Bourne Ultimatum). But, since my boys are now part of the new generation of Transformer fans I had to buy the regular versions. I couldnt dissapoint them. In fact we currently own 3 Transformer the Movie DVD's. Only because they came out in three different types of cases. One of the actually transforms. :D

Did anyone go back and see it agian when it was released on IMAX?

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

in the FAQ section of IMDb it says wait till the third movie..like they already know they are going to do it!!..I wish they woulda kept the original names Hot-shot is way cooler than bumble bee lol.

-Apoc

Chili.. WTF man.. Watch it now.

And regardless of how stupid it was to go with HD Dvd... it doesnt negate the fact that tranformers was an awesome freakin movie.. that all who have seen it can attest to.