URGENT FURY says....HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hey there all you Fury Freaks!

This is just a message to wish all of you a very Happy New Year, and this can pretty much act as the hub for everyone's well wishes to everyone else (so we don't have 20 different "HNY" threads up here LOL).

2007 was a HELL of a year for us here at Urgent Fury.

We ran our Socom Black and tacmap tourneys from beginning to end without too many hiccups to talk about.

We handled a charity tourney that had a donation hitting the St. Jude's Foundation.

We handed out a flat panel HD TV to the winners of UF4: PoW.

We ran a successful string of Black tourneys that introduced us to SO many great new clans here in UF.

We spawned and stayed ahead of a few emulators and imitators out there, so we know we're doing something right! ;)

We introduced the brand new website and pushed our tacmap services even higher.

We introduced the UF community to Mr. Commander Claymore Fury on the Urgent Frequency podcast!

We incorporated a new game, PS3's CoD4, into the UF mix here as we anticipate the launching of the UF Crucible.

Sniper and I expanded our UF Staff to make sure that the mechanics of UF are ever-constant!

And lastly, we can chalk up 2007 as yet ANOTHER great year that Urgent Fury has existed and played host to SO many great clans, both new and veteran, here at our scenario-based tournament. Sniper and I are amazed and truly happy for all the years we've been allowed to entertain you and your clans for the Socom gaming community. We look very forward to making sure we bring the same level of professionalism and dedication for the upcoming CoD4 tourneys as well as the continued support of Socom. Sniper and I would like to say we knew we were going to remain strong all along, but I would be lying if I said that. We worry and hope, week in and week out, that we have and will continue to be YOUR choice for the best scenario-based gaming experience for both Socom and CoD4, and perhaps that worry and hope continues to make certain that we deliver. Thus far, we can only hope that we have.

We leave you with a promise for 2008, and that promise is Urgent Fury will only become BETTER. We set standards for ourselves with every new tour, and with every new tour, Sniper and I promise each other that the next will be better than the last, otherwise, why bother to even do it? Well, we will continue to make that promise to you all. 2008 will not be like any other year UF has existed......it will be BETTER.

So from all of us here at Urgent Fury to all of you, those who have come to populate this UF Community, we wish you a most safe and prosperous New Year. May good fortune find you and may friendship, love and security keep you.

And by all means.....keep comin' back here to UF for more. We've got many more surprises and lots more action in store for each and every one of you!

Sincerely,

For Urgent Fury,

Undertow

- Co-creator of Urgent Fury

Happy 2008 To all UF regulars....

These forums provide countless hours of entertainment, and distraction from the every day routines... So thanks to all of you for making this a cool place to chill on the internet.. ;D ;D

Be safe everyone.. and Remember...

No Drunk Socom... *coughKingJunkcough* ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
.APOCALYP5E. ]

hey i never knew about the charity tourney can someone give me details on that? like when it happened how it happened and hw much was donated?....just curious....

can i get an answer please? Anybody? SOME OUT THERE !! PLEASEEE!!! lol ;D