Guest BeastlyT

Guest BeastlyT

I am currently looking for a new clan to join. I used to be with SS "Kriegsmarines". I got along with some of the guys and not others and it just didn't work out. I prefer a clan that plays in tournaments and enjoys winning. I bring with me Great Team Skills, Smart Game Play and a winning attitude. If interested I can reach me under my SoCom name BeastlyT. Just send me an e-mal.

• Directors
MadMime ]

rouge seven is always looking for good shooters' date=' just stop be at roguesevenclan.com

[/quote']

I'm sorry, my dog seems to have gotten out of the yard.

And, since he simply refuses to use Spell Check....allow me to correct his typographical error.

He meant, Rogue 7 / DEVGRU is always looking for potential recruits. Please visit our Bar & Grill for more Intel.

Guest -Fury
X_VIP3R_X ]
MadMime ]

rouge seven is always looking for good shooters' date=' just stop be at roguesevenclan.com

[/quote']

And, since he simply refuses to use Spell Check....allow me to correct his typographical error.

He meant, Rogue 7 / DEVGRU is always looking for potential recruits. Please visit our Bar & Grill for more Intel.

Can we say owned Madmime???

jk xD

Guest H.A.V.0.C
-Fury ]
X_VIP3R_X ]
MadMime ]

[/quote']

Can we say owned Madmime???

jk xD

Obviously your dog choke chain has come loose also, get back in your cage, And go play with your 360.

Guest KingJunk

Yes clan [syN] would love to have you we are looking for player who can listen and want to win every war we can. We finished UF BLACK II with a record of 6-2 suppose to be 7-1 but ohh well that still will not stop us. But if you looking for clan that has fun and where EVERYBODY gets along check us out at http://www.corruptedclan.com hope to hear from you soon!

Guest BeastlyT

I would like to take the time to THANK those who have responded to my posting. I will be choosing a clan with-in the next week. Once I have chosen a clan I will post it here and then contact the member from the posting and take it from there.

• 2 months later...
-Tha_Savage- ]

LMAO.............I saw this post and looked at all of these clans inviting him to tryout.......how the tables have changed LOL

PS I am the resurrecter(dont know how to spell it) of old posts........

Well, he is a free agent again...

Guest KingJunk
-Tha_Savage- ]

No pun is intended King, I was looking whos online yesterday and saw a guest was looking at that topic and I opened it and thought it was interesting. Please do not think I am being an ass, I just thought it kind of amusing.....that SS clan never liked me, so yea.........shit happens.............

Aww naw you cool man, I understood what you were doing and to me its quite funny but since everybody think we some out of control GB clan I just wanted it to be known that UF produces bad players also.

Now Beast is one hell of a player don't get me wrong he will show up for practice on time, do whats told in wars and just a 100% team player but its mouth gets him into too much trouble. If a clan feels they can control his mouth and threads then you got 1 HELL of a player NO LIE!

KingJunk ]
-Tha_Savage- ]

No pun is intended King, I was looking whos online yesterday and saw a guest was looking at that topic and I opened it and thought it was interesting. Please do not think I am being an ass, I just thought it kind of amusing.....that SS clan never liked me, so yea.........shit happens.............

Aww naw you cool man, I understood what you were doing and to me its quite funny but since everybody think we some out of control GB clan I just wanted it to be known that UF produces bad players also.

Now Beast is one hell of a player don't get me wrong he will show up for practice on time, do whats told in wars and just a 100% team player but its mouth gets him into too much trouble. If a clan feels they can control his mouth and threads then you got 1 HELL of a player NO LIE!

I will say that Junk, you won't find a better team player than BeastlyT. The guy only cares about winning and does whatever it takes to win. He is the most unselfish player I've ever come across.

His mouth on the other hand...

Skipper ]
KingJunk ]
-Tha_Savage- ]

I will say that Junk, you won't find a better team player than BeastlyT.  The guy only cares about winning and does whatever it takes to win.  He is the most unselfish player I've ever come across.

His mouth on the other hand...

I am a very competative person, but personally, I think friendships are more important that wins in a video game. I have met several members on SOCOM that would rather belittle people than give them advise to make them better. I am not happy to lose, but what he's got to realize is this, not everyones out to get him(or your whole clan). What is difficult to deal with makes you stronger and I'm sure he realizes this now. Good Luck in the rest of the tourny and hope to see you soon(as long as we stay in LOL).

Sav