• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
CpDude05 ]

nice, i want to get a better system for my truck. I have a 2000 s-10

nice, what system do you have in there now? Im not done with my truck, im still gonna bag it and do little things here and there (rollpan, new side mirrors, then more interior shit)

You all some ballin ass mutha f*****s. For real. I had a 91 Cavalier Z24 3.1 It took a shoot a month back and I been without a car since. And when i had a car, I NEVER paid no damn insurance, or i couldnt afford to drive the car if i did. I hope you people are thankful for what you got. I know alot of you probably worked hard to get it. But FUCK, i never even sat in anything like most of those cars. The nicest car i had was an 02 Gran Prix GTP wit a turbocharger. It got REPO'd.

LOL, Dave!! It all depends on what you consider ballin. If you do the leg work, you can buy almost any car you want for an affordable price.

For instance, my 740i. Bought it off ebay for 5200.00. Previous owner blew the engine at 55,000. Before I bid on it, I called Bavarian Motorworks to see if they had an engine in a totaled car with roughly the same mileage. They did, 53,000 miles that they sold me for 2500.00. I use a great indy mechanic here taht used to work at Ferrari of Las Vegas. He charged me 3200 to put the new engine, resync the OBC, and all other accessories. Add in the 800 it cost me to ship the car to Wyoming.

That put me into a bmw 740i with only 55,000 miles and virtually NO damage for 11,700. That's more than a buddy of mine paid for a 99 intrepid from a dealership at the same time I got mine finished up. ;)

damn i feel poor as hell ..

i dont even have a camera to take a picture . if i did i dont think i would post it.

but i got a 99 jeep cherokee sport

4wd 4.0 liter

160 thousand on it...bought and paid for

o yeah i got a 15 inch sub but a couple of my stock speakers are blown think i got the two right one still not sure ....

yeah i know ghetto but what do you want

times are tuff and i have never had any cerdit all cash for me...the little i got