Best PS3 Theme out there!

Chili-Palmer ]

Too bad you guys cant play the new maps yet.. Keep laughin. ;) lol

i think we can wait for them on a system that doesnt have the highest console failure rate in history... we have less days of waiting left then it takes most 360 owners to Xbox up and send in there oversized paper weight.. ::)

RNG187 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Too bad you guys cant play the new maps yet.. Keep laughin. ;) lol

wanna know a waste of 50 dollars? XBOX LIVE FEES! owned.

LOL. A waste? Not even close. Considering we can play for hours on COD without the party breaking up. Considering we can message friends in game no matter what game they are playing. Support happens very quickly for online issues. Hackers/Glitchers/ Cheates are dealt with in a very timely fashion. Oh and lets not forget that when they announce DLC, it happens on the date they say it will. :o

No way is that a waste. PS would be LOADS better with pay servers.

Now there is the failure rate, but I don't really care, as long as they make it right and they always do. No big deal. Owned!! ;D

That is an awesome theme though.

Nack, your like a Democrat/Republican.

Shit or get off the pot homey.

I'm an ex-Xboxer, and I understand the attraction to the 360. But like any reformed crack head, I got help.

The Betty Ford foundation is now helping cure xboxitis. Check your insurance to see if it's covered. Remember Nacku, one step at a time.

sure it does.. cuz ol Bill Gates pays to have exclusivity... (if thats even how you spell it) he payed what.. over a mill for the maps to not release at the same time. Why would someone pay so much for only 30days? my guess would be to make it SEEM like xbox has the hook ups.. i guess sony just figured ... we are used to waiting? idk on that one either..

LOL. Very nice tool. I'll ALWAYS play on all systems. Forza alone is reason enough to keep my 360.

Dub, I never mentioned the COD map packs. I could care less who got them first. I was talking about DLC/patches in general. Sony and thier devs are the ones that made me go multi-platform with all thier lies and delays.

In all seriousness, I understand your thinking Nack. I made my choice mainly on the BR vs HDDVD. I felt BR would win, and I also had no intention of shellin out hundreds of dollars to get Hi-Def. on TOP of what I was paying for the system.

Plus, I can't roll like you mang. Aint got that much cheese.

Can a brutha get a loan? ;D

Tool_Minion ]

In all seriousness, I understand your thinking Nack. I made my choice mainly on the BR vs HDDVD. I felt BR would win, and I also had no intention of shellin out hundreds of dollars to get Hi-Def. on TOP of what I was paying for the system.

Plus, I can't roll like you mang. Aint got that much cheese.

Can a brutha get a loan? ;D

I dunno about a loan. Ya know, the whole loaning money to friends ending badly thing. But I do need my landscaping done. I'm sure Sequoyah would like some help. ;D