Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
SNIPER ]
-Disciple- ]

Can we play now?

How about now?

Now?

Please!!!!

NO! Enjoy the game, beat single player, shoot some hookers, get a lap dance.....Urban Fury will roll out soon enough... ;)

You should come play online with us again. Now that was fun. I was standing on the street looking at the buildings. Next thing i know sniper runs me over and i fly into the building i was looking at.

The nightstalkers can't wait for urban fury. That game plus a tourney ran by you guys is sure to blow the roof off of things.

I guess Im not feeling the thrill as everyone else. I think urban fury would be great, if we had a great online game to do it with. GTA4 fell way short of what it could have been. The graphics not much beeter then san andreas and the online well, major disappointment. no first person shooter, game mode are weak, the only thing thats good is the gta race. Its sucks that the cool concept of urban fury, has to be average due to GTA4.

Rayninblud ]

I guess Im not feeling the thrill as everyone else. I think urban fury would be great, if we had a great online game to do it with. GTA4 fell way short of what it could have been. The graphics not much beeter then san andreas and the online well, major disappointment. no first person shooter, game mode are weak, the only thing thats good is the gta race. Its sucks that the cool concept of urban fury, has to be average due to GTA4.

I dunno about all that. Had they really geeked out the graphics, it wouldn't have been GTA to me. I Love the cartoony shit. As far as online, imo it's just a bonus. I bought it for the one player and to rob,cheat,steal, and kill at will. Oh and to put myself through windshields. ;D

As far as game modes online, they just need a little boosts/tweeks, which I'm sure the UF admins will deliver. Hell COD4 wouldn't be that fun to play in tourney's if it weren't for the twists. THAT'S WHY I ROLL HERE!!! ;D

BTW, I been Drunk Driving alot lately listening to the jazz station, JNR I think. Anyways, I think I might have a problem.

Tool_Minion ]

Nack, I actually was trying to hurry and get the drunk part over. Shit was wack! Immediatly the cops start chasing me, and it is HARD to get away when blitzed.

Where is your sense of adventure?!?! Go jack a Cavalcade, set it to JNR radio, go to the bar by yourself(so you don;t kill a friend), then just go rolling around!! It's so damn fun. It's really a trip trying to ride a bike drunk, but the cade is a blast.

OOO, can you go in the bars in multiplayer? I'll have to check that. Then you could have drunken racing!!