Which COD4 new map do you like the most?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killhouse is so small, the only time it comes up is in team tactical. Of course if yer playing in a private room, you can do whatever you want. ;D

We had a full room a little while ago and did killhouse, it was insane. Absotively nuts. :D

I heard gripes about Killhouse...but when we played it, Killhouse was GREAT. It was fun to do a free-for-all on it. It's basically a condensed version of Wetworks. Same layout and obstacles. We played S&D on it which was very fun and HQ was a blast on it.

Played HQ and S&D on Creek and it was cool. The vastness of it as well as the elevations reminded me of Shadow Falls from Socom....just with light. ;D It was fun picking up a sniper rifle on that map, though there is PLENTY for a run-gunner to do on there as well.

Chinatown was GREAT. Out of all of these, it reminded me of SOCOM. The strategy on that map is a MUST because there is so many corners and so many paths that lead you in wrong directions. I think out of the four, this map necessitates the MOST communication needed out of all of them. The detail is fantastic and it REALLY makes you slow the hell down and observe the surroundings. HQ was fun on this but I think S&D was the BEST for this map mode.

Broadcast is just an all around fun map. I thought I had most of it soaked in until I got to Alpha and saw that there was a mini maze of walls going on out there. The map is GREAT.

I think these maps hit us, for ONCE, at JUST the right time here in UF. We're on the tail end of the season for Crucible-2 and UF: Riot Act about to start. These maps will certainly be brought into the rotation for the TACMAP tourney.

And hell...they're right in time for Crucible-X as well! ;D

hate creek. hate creek. and after getting massacred last night playing w/APC and R7, i def hate creek. LOL i'm a Run aNd Gunner, and i honestly think this map is design solely for snipers. BBUUUTT i love the attention to detail, i was (trying to) snipe, and got confused w/a falling leaf b/c in scope i thought it was somebody's head.

killhouse is a blast when you've got 4-5 man squads and are playing tactical. i agree with what Tow said, its like a condensed version on wetworks.

china town is excellent for some intense games, b/c it requires close quarter SNIPING. w/all of the open windows, ledges and balconies you can sit on. and obviously, it requires tons of running and gunning which is why i love it.

broadcast i think is one of the most rounded maps b/c you can do anything you want here with comfort. i think the size of it is perfect for a map, pretty small but there's a good distance to that A dom point.

overall i think the wait and long download was well worth it b/c i'd sit for hours on any of these maps.

there's socrack, but is there call of coke? LOL.

RNG187 ]

hate creek. hate creek. and after getting massacred last night playing w/APC and R7' date=' i def hate creek. LOL i'm a Run aNd Gunner, and i honestly think this map is design solely for snipers. BBUUUTT i love the attention to detail, i was (trying to) snipe, and got confused w/a falling leaf b/c in scope i thought it was somebody's head.

[/quote']

You should give creek more of a chance. There is an insane amount of cover to avoid ALL good sniping positions. Once you get comfortable with the map, you'll figure them out. One of my favorite things to do on creek is run and gun, sneaking up on snipers and knifing them. Hell while I was in that apc room last night alot of RNG'ers ;) were already figuring out how to bypass snipers. Once the map is out for awhile on this system, you'll see that sniping without a wingman is a very sketchy thing.

LOL i've been playing it all morning and i think i'm going to rip my hair out. i love to play tactical and think before i move, but i'm NOT moving on creek. i'm a RNGer, i've tried sniping and it was SAD. very, very sad. lol, ill be open minded about the map brosef buuut i doubt i'll be able to succeed on it or like it..