*****THE FIRST-EVER URGENT FURY OPEN MEET*****

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I'm still waiting on some feedback on this event. I really have to pre-plan these things because I travel overseas all the time and need the heads up. I'm not going to go somewhere for one day when theres a flight involved. Anyways, take care and see you guys in a few weeks. Gonna go play in the Sandbox for awhile.

Hawk

Hawk ]

Hey guys,

I'm still waiting on some feedback on this event. I really have to pre-plan these things because I travel overseas all the time and need the heads up. I'm not going to go somewhere for one day when theres a flight involved. Anyways, take care and see you guys in a few weeks. Gonna go play in the Sandbox for awhile.

Hawk

Hawk.....

The OFFICIAL day/night that Sniper and I will be out ready to meet the individuals of UF is on August 2nd, Saturday. It will be an afternoon event that we're THINKING of having at Portillo's or something, and then having it all move down to a nice bar afterwards where we can all relax with some drinks (we'll have a headstart at Portillo's where they do serve beer).

That's really it. NOW, we're not saying that this is ALL that CAN happen that weekend. You're going to have a LOT of UF players in Chicago on this day and OTHER things CAN be planned and organized with people. However, this was mainly an APC-weekend gathering...it just HAPPENED to be the one where Sniper was coming in for the very first time and since the two creators of UF were going to be in the same city, we decided to open it up to the rest of our community.

We're not opposed to meeting up with UF community members or including them in some of our other APC activities going on (earlier this year in March we had one where about 12 APCers came in for eats, bowling, walking and sightseeing around downtown Chicago and went up the Sears Tower), but again, those will be things we will be planning for APCers-specific. We won't say "you can't come," but we're going to have some things pre-set for the APCers coming in.

Hopefully this helps you in a decision on whether or not to come in for the weekend.

Though it was initially supposed to be solely for Sniper's and my clan, we've extended the invite to anyone in this UF community, only because of the time we've spent with all of you and because of everyone's familiarity with one another here. I don't see how it won't be a good time, and at the bottom of it all, you're coming in to visit one HELL of a city to boot!

We thought for brief moments of renting out a softball field or something on the outskirts of Chicago where we could have a picnic of some sort with a few friendly games of softball, frisbee, horseshoes and impromptu mud wrestling, but we're unsure of our numbers at this time so we'll see.

To give some of you a heads up on what CAN happen at one of these in Chicago, I'll post up some pics here of our last APC gathering, which was nothing short of a BLAST:

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

Amongst many, many more.....

It's a good time here in Chicago.

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus, I won't name any names, but the guy grabbin the chrome cock is no suprise. What hotel you stayin in by the way? 8)

I got my tickets and hotel already paid for, so regardless if Duetcher comes, I'll still be there. I hope to meet a few of you, and hope that a few others show up simply for entertainment value.

If anyone is lookin for a cheap place to stay, the Mens Only Hotel in the first picture is a great bargain. I think Prime even booked a few extra rooms........

Tool_Minion ]

Jesus, I won't name any names, but the guy grabbin the chrome cock is no suprise. What hotel you stayin in by the way? 8)

I got my tickets and hotel already paid for, so regardless if Duetcher comes, I'll still be there. I hope to meet a few of you, and hope that a few others show up simply for entertainment value.

If anyone is lookin for a cheap place to stay, the Mens Only Hotel in the first picture is a great bargain. I think Prime even booked a few extra rooms........

I have a house on albany and cullom. So if things get bad I can walk there or pass out on the side of the road. It's all good either way.

Disciple, already trying to lure young men back to your liar? ::)

I actually am staying at the Sheraton Gateway Suites Chicago O'Hare. While it isn't the closest hotel to where the action is poppin off, it does have alot of rooms still available.

Also, everyone that plans to go needs to think ahead a bit. This is the same weekend that Lalapalooza is taking place in Chicago, so rooms will go fast. Rage Against the Machine and NIN headlining will bring out the masses I'm sure.

Nacku, you WILL be there by the way. No ifs, ands, or buts.

• 2 weeks later...

[sHO]Goose (my twin brother) and I are actually in the northwest suburbs of Chicago (Arlington Heights) and would love to make the trip down to Chicago. We are only 18 and still living at home, so we would have to get the clearance from our parents. Also if you guys migrate to a bar, we would have to take off. A softball game seems like it would be an absolute gas. I am thinking we can do this, but I am not positive yet, we will know more as it gets closer.

OMG! This is perfect... Ok, so I play Magic the Gathering (card game for those who don't know) and I went to a tournament yesterday and took 1st. That got me an invitation to go to Nationals which is August 1-3 in..... CHICAGO!!! So I'll definitely be in Chicago and I'll try my hardest to get out and have a drink with you fellows. It will be hard seeing as it's a 3 day tournament and Magic is my first love, followed closely by Socom, then CoD 4, but I will try. For those of you who know, I'll be staying at Hyatt Regency McCromick Place on S. Martin Luther King Drive and how far away is that from the planned festivities?? Also if someone who's going to be there for sure is comfortable with exchanging their number with me, that would be awesome so I can find you guys when you're partying the night away seeing as you may have changed locations. Anyways, I'm totally pumped!!!

Peebrain ]

OMG! This is perfect... Ok, so I play Magic the Gathering (card game for those who don't know) and I went to a tournament yesterday and took 1st. That got me an invitation to go to Nationals which is August 1-3 in..... CHICAGO!!! So I'll definitely be in Chicago and I'll try my hardest to get out and have a drink with you fellows. It will be hard seeing as it's a 3 day tournament and Magic is my first love, followed closely by Socom, then CoD 4, but I will try. For those of you who know, I'll be staying at Hyatt Regency McCromick Place on S. Martin Luther King Drive and how far away is that from the planned festivities?? Also if someone who's going to be there for sure is comfortable with exchanging their number with me, that would be awesome so I can find you guys when you're partying the night away seeing as you may have changed locations. Anyways, I'm totally pumped!!!

Your a short cab ride away from everything.

IrshZ28 ]
Peebrain ]

Your a short cab ride away from everything.

Thats cool. I'll definitely do my best...

• 4 weeks later...

Why has no one mentioned a Cubs game..!?

Friday 1st - 1:20pm vs Pit

Saturday 2nd - 12:05pm vs Pit

Sunday 3rd - 1:20pm vs Pit

Monday 4th - 7:05 vs Hou

There is a slight chance i might make it, but if i do.. i'm definitely going to a game.!!

MAVERICK3324 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Why has no one mentioned a Cubs game..!?

Friday 1st - 1:20pm vs Pit

Saturday 2nd - 12:05pm vs Pit

Sunday 3rd - 1:20pm vs Pit

Monday 4th - 7:05 vs Hou

There is a slight chance i might make it, but if i do.. i'm definitely going to a game.!!

Good luck finding tickets that late in the season.

Yea, Chili unless you got connections, you ain't goin'. lol Thats whats funny about Cubs games, they could be in dead last, and still have a sell out crowd every home game.