Tool_Minion ]
Deutscher75 ]
Tool_Minion ]
Playerdown ]
HusH- ]

I think we should get something together for the meet. I would like a UF shirt with my sig on it. So Everybody will know who I am..... Can we make this happen?

We'll know by the tube top and boy shorts you'll be wearing!

LMFAO' date=' Player that is too funny. My wife DID request chaps and cowboy hat though, so............... ;D

We need a play thing. ;D

[/quote']

who wants a mustache ride?!

SEE!! At least D gets it. ::)

lol but I don't know if that's a good thing necessarily :-*

Deutscher75 ]
Undertow ]

There are PLANS in the making.

When we decide these types of things, it just all depends if we feel the demand is there.

I think this thread speaks for itself...

I don't know....thus far, it's less "I want UF shtuff" and more "I want a mustache ride."

:P

HusH- ]

I think we should get something together for the meet. I would like a UF shirt with my sig on it. So Everybody will know who I am..... Can we make this happen?

Sniper and I talk about this every week.

The two of us actually HAVE three designs for T's that we came up with about two months ago, maybe three.

They are BADASS.

We're currently and actively searching for a better method of delivery than CafePress. First off, Cafe doesn't allow front AND back designs on black tees for some reason....and all three designs we've come up with are front/back set-ups. Secondly, CafePress, with its shipping charge, comes up to about $27 a shirt (from our old shirts which were ONLY one-sided in design to begin with), and we want to see if we can somehow get that cost lowered for you guys. We never want to gut the players that come to UF. We appreciate ANYONE wanting to put our logo on their apparel, and we think that's REALLY friggin' cool, so we want to show our appreciation by trying to get that cost lowered in any way possible. If we can't, you MAY see it on CafePress. And Sniper and I talked about it, we thought it would be REALLY cool if some UF players showed up in August with some of our tees on. Hell, guys......I don't want to purposely mystify you or anything (since WHEN do I like doing that with you ;) ), but I have seen these designs and I want SO BADLY to be able to wear one NOW. When we went into designing these three tees, we wanted to do something a little different than before. We wanted to make a UF tee something that can be worn out in public WITHOUT having to explain just what the hell "Urgent Fury" meant to the otherwise ignorant. We believe, what we came up with, can be worn by ANYONE....even those not even gaming or gaming in UF. They're something that can be worn by a softball team or any athletic team or even just as leisure wear while you're grillin'. They're really that ambiguous but cool at the same time.

Hopefully we'll be able to reveal those designs in the very near future.

Undertow ]
HusH- ]

Sniper and I talk about this every week.

The two of us actually HAVE three designs for T's that we came up with about two months ago, maybe three.

They are BADASS.

We're currently and actively searching for a better method of delivery than CafePress. First off, Cafe doesn't allow front AND back designs on black tees for some reason....and all three designs we've come up with are front/back set-ups. Secondly, CafePress, with its shipping charge, comes up to about $27 a shirt (from our old shirts which were ONLY one-sided in design to begin with), and we want to see if we can somehow get that cost lowered for you guys. We never want to gut the players that come to UF. We appreciate ANYONE wanting to put our logo on their apparel, and we think that's REALLY friggin' cool, so we want to show our appreciation by trying to get that cost lowered in any way possible. If we can't, you MAY see it on CafePress. And Sniper and I talked about it, we thought it would be REALLY cool if some UF players showed up in August with some of our tees on. Hell, guys......I don't want to purposely mystify you or anything (since WHEN do I like doing that with you ;) ), but I have seen these designs and I want SO BADLY to be able to wear one NOW. When we went into designing these three tees, we wanted to do something a little different than before. We wanted to make a UF tee something that can be worn out in public WITHOUT having to explain just what the hell "Urgent Fury" meant to the otherwise ignorant. We believe, what we came up with, can be worn by ANYONE....even those not even gaming or gaming in UF. They're something that can be worn by a softball team or any athletic team or even just as leisure wear while you're grillin'. They're really that ambiguous but cool at the same time.

Hopefully we'll be able to reveal those designs in the very near future.

I dont know if this will help Tow, but I got shirts made for my company recently, and although they weren't front and back, they were of a nice quality shirt for a helluva price. I paid like 6.50 a shirt.

Here's the site: http://www.logodogzprintz.com/subcategorydisplay.asp?subcatID=25

That ought to take you right to the T's section.

Undertow ]
Deutscher75 ]
Undertow ]

There are PLANS in the making.

When we decide these types of things, it just all depends if we feel the demand is there.

I think this thread speaks for itself...

I don't know....thus far, it's less "I want UF shtuff" and more "I want a mustache ride."

:P

Sorry about getting off topic. I see a shot... i take it.

Here's another link for you.

http://www.transferexpress.com/site/default.asp

RNG187 ]

damn tow' date=' lol you said MAYBE and look at what you've gotten, imagine in you said yes....;)

[/quote']

Sniper and I never sit down and rest for one second.

We're monitoring the chatter very closely.

We have designs SET. We're currently looking for a GOOD place to have them made, and if we can, then we will!

Stay tuned.

AH HELL.....why not.

Here are the three INITIAL DESIGNS that Sniper and I have worked on. These are, by no means, promised to be the FINAL designs once/if we put them out for sale....but these are the three initial designs that both he and I agreed on. The ONLY people thus far to see these are Sniper, myself and 2-3 UF Staff members. Now they're here for everyone........and I hope we DO get these off the ground. It'd be COOL AS HELL to get a pic of a bunch of UF players wearing these shirts at the August UF-Meet coming up soon. We'll be posting THAT on the website for a LOOOOONG time! LOL

UF-T-SHIRT-DESIGNS-3-1.png

Guest [iLL] Andawg

MAKE DECALS. I ride up and down the interstate all the time. I'm sure in one of those traffic jams in D.C. or ATL. or Orlando, Someone would see it and say hi. I'd like A DECAL/Sticker something more then a T-Shirt. I have two of those already from "Road to Exile" I'd like a UF sticker!

A good one, some of these college punks(I only say that cause it's been so long and an old man misses his youth) could put one on a lap top and meet someone they've played against but haven't met.

A good one could read, "Deutscher75 gives great mustache rides" or the "Win with Honor, Lose with Dignity" would be alright too.

Andawg ]

"Deutscher75 gives great mustache rides"

This one I like!

Very nice! How much?!

That design on the white shirt is freaking SICK! I want first dibs on that shirt when they get made!

And the design on the black shirt in the middle, is pretty bad ass as well, I'd love to have one of those as well.

Its a shame you couldnt have something personable for all of us.

Like the last white shirt all the names of the clans you feel are UF worthy to date and put them INSIDE the word FURY or something. You know, like how some graduating classes do with their names?

Guest [iLL] Andawg
WiZ ]

Like the last white shirt all the names of the clans you feel are UF worthy to date and put them INSIDE the word FURY or something. You know, like how some graduating classes do with their names?

You just see a grad shirt on some high school hottie and think of that? :P

That is a good idea though. maybe not all the players names, but clan names and tourney names and *what am I saying* HELL ya I want my name on a shirt with Urgent Fury on it!

The cost of individualizing each shirt will be too much to get anything less than say, 35 a shirt? The best bet is to have them printed all the same, and then take the shirt to a local print shop and have them add whatever you want.

I know you haven't asked (Tow, Snipe) but I love the first one. ;D

Tool Minion is correct here.

Heck, I will be getting whatever shirt(s) we end up putting out and then will take two to a shirt shop to have "Tow" and "Sniper" printed on each one. I figure anyone can do anything like that to their own.

I own the UF shirt from the very first TACMAP tourney (State of the Union), and it IS cool to see all the clan names on the back. But again, this time around we were looking to create designs that weren't so gamer-specific and instead more like apparel you can wear ANYWHERE. Out, shopping, working out, playing, bars, WHATEVER. There are some who like gaming and openly talk about it, and then there are SOME who don't advertise it too much. These shirt designs blanket the entire populace.

And also, putting specific clan names on a shirt marginalizes the people who may potentially buy it.

Who wants a shirt that has a bunch of clan names on their except his own?

We like what we've come up with so far.

And as I said, they may not be the final designs.

Public-Defender- ]

Well the designs look cool so far. If they are final I would like the top black one & the white one.

Also Im going to take the logo from the great UF media kit, have some stickers made & smack em all over the Bay bridge toll plaza....woooooooot ;D

Though Urgent Fury does not officially CONDONE such acts of vandalism..........there's nothing saying that we wouldn't enjoy the PICS of that particular scene. ;D

Andawg ]
WiZ ]

You just see a grad shirt on some high school hottie and think of that? :P

That is a good idea though. maybe not all the players names, but clan names and tourney names and *what am I saying* HELL ya I want my name on a shirt with Urgent Fury on it!

yeah i dont know about the players names. not everyones is appropriate :-X

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Shirts wise I guess I haven't posted yet. I'd like to see the Fist and Bolt from the first one, on the back with the "Win with honor, Lose with Dignity" underneath it. and the Circle logo in a Pocket location.