Undertow's ringtone

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have quite a lot of ring tones actually lol

And they vary person to person, some are just intended for certain alarms I set on my phone and such and a few are assigned to specific people, like my girlfriend's ring tone.

The list is as follows

Michael Jackson:

Beat It

Billie Jean

Metallica:

Enter Sandman

Black Sabbath:

War Pigs

Tom Petty:

Free Fallin (Also my ringback tone)

Mary Jane's Last Dance

David Bowie:

Space Oddity

David Bowie & Queen:

Under Pressure

Supertramp:

Give a Little Bit

Chris Brown:

With You (My girlfriends ring tone)

New Found Glory:

Hit or Miss

Bayside:

Masterpiece

and there you have my collection lol

Playerdown ]

I have a diffrent ring tone for everybody that calls.

Current Wife- (Air raid siren) "Warning' date=' Warning, It's the Wife"

[/quote']

LMAO!! I have that ring tone for my wife too. Her other one is GNR Sweet child. Sequoyah's ringtone is- The Humpty Dance.

Other ones I switch around with:

Imperial March- SW

SW theme

Spiderman cartoon song

Beat It

Good Times- LZ

Black Dog-LZ

Jay singing the fuck song

Galaga

Mario

Halloween

Break Stuff

The Almighty Bungholio

The crank ringer whne he slowing down

Carlos Mencia yelling "Yer fuckin retarded!!"

Intro for HOP Jump around

C.R.E.A.M.

Bruce Lee

Slingblade

Show Me what you got- Jay Z

My ass is on fire-- Mr. Bungle

Godzilla screeching

You're a Mean one Mr. Grinch

Plus I deleted about 10 a few days ago. :P

damn nacku, those ripoff-ringtone commercials they show every ten minutes on TV must love you, unless you get them free somewhere?

Yes they are free. I use Phone Zoo, but there are other good ones out there. You can make whatever ringtone from whatever sound file is on your computer, and send it to your phone. Since it's copyrighted you can't "share" it with other people on the net, only you can DL it. Of course yo ucan forward the pix text to your friends so they have it to. Phonezoo also has some for free dl too. Shit from movies and tv. I've only bought like 4-5 ringtones ever. When I frist got a razor right when they came out.

;D ;D ;D

When Sequoyah calls I have Homer saying "You mean I shaved my bikini zone for nothing" - it was funny until he called me at the office. ;)

Kids - "Stricken" by Disturbed. Their favorite song.

I have a friend from Socom, Mr Plow, so when him or his brother calls I have the Mr Plow song from the Simpson's.

Wife - "So far away" Stained. Although I am going to change it to "Self Esteem" Offspring - only the part that says it is hard to say no when she is ready to go. ;D

BigMoney - "Boobies" by Homer Simpson - if you get any phone messages from him you would know why.

Rezin and Neeley - "oh there is only one can of beer left and it's Bart's" - Homer Simpson

I got the mototones back when it was free, and I get unlimited free ringtones.

Currently:

"Certain Friends" ;)= Smoke Two Joints- Sublime

"Hush"= Stayin Alive- Beegees

"Primemeat" = Loser - Radiohead

Wife = Undertow - TOOL

general line 1 = Amber - 311

Private = Vicarious - TOOL

my Mom's = Mother - Danzig

Others that I assign randomly:

Insane - Cypress Hill

Boyz in the Hood - Eazy E (savin that shit for whenever Nack calls ;))

Sugar - System of a Down

LOL. Savin that shit!

I have a Razor, and it has the little SD card in the back. I tried to copy files on it, but it wouldn't work on some formats. I found a free program to download, that converts wav.,cd, or mp3's to other formats. CDEX, i think it's called. Now i can take any sound file and convert it to load in my phone. This might be simple shit for the computer savvy,but i felt like frickin' Mcgyver when i got it to work.

Nackulicious....thank you SO much for that link to PhoneZoo.....I LOVE it.

Already downloaded the familiar ringtone from the "24" CTU offices......FINALLY! LOL

And now whenever someone calls me who's on my "APC/UF" group, the theme song from "The Unit" rings out....so I can do my best to sound like a hardened General when I answer the phone "THIS IS TOW, WUUUUUP!"

LOL

Damn, I thought TOW's ring tone might have been the LOLLIPOP song the midgets sing in the wizard of oz. My only ring tone I've used for years is YAKETY SAX from the BENNY HILL SHOW.

Sigh...... ::)

To dispel ANY rumors as to what, if any, pop-themed music I may have on my phone, I'll list the damn thing out for ya. ;)

Random calls: Intro to "Blue" by A Perfect Circle (now it's the "24" ringtone)

The woman: Intro synth from "Born Slippy" by Underworld

The clan/UF Staff: Intro riff to "Sweet Home Alabama" (now it's the theme song from "The Unit)

Mom: Intro riff to "Sweet Child o' Mine" from GnR

VBall crew: "Let's Go!" by Lil' Wayne and crew

Aaaaand that about does it.

BigMoneyNacku ]

You are welcome tourney god. ;)

Have you uploaded a song yet? You upload it, then it gives you the option to make the tone from exactly the part of the song you want, up to 30 seconds. It's sweet

That's the next thing I wanna try, NackuBacku!

Hey, Nackullionaire, I friggin' LOVE this program, man.

I did finally go through and make my own ringtones.

Have the intro guitar riffs to "Falling Away From Me" by Korn, "Aenima" by Tool and "Queen B" by Puscifer.

GOOD STUFF!

I will buy you a fried Twinkie in Chicago!

Undertow ]

Hey, Nackullionaire, I friggin' LOVE this program, man.

I did finally go through and make my own ringtones.

Have the intro guitar riffs to "Falling Away From Me" by Korn, "Aenima" by Tool and "Queen B" by Puscifer.

GOOD STUFF!

I will buy you a fried Twinkie in Chicago!

NICE! I heard about those things.

I love the Zoo. I have verizon so sometimes I have to send created tones a few times till they show up, but it's worth it. I think it's funny when someone's phone rings and 5 people all check because they have the same ringtone. So I'm a ringtone whore. ;D ;D