cBF is the second clan to be eliminated from RIOT ACT

cBF, in failing in their last attack of this week, was eliminated tonight from the Riot Act tourney.

I'd like to thank you guys for showing up for the dance and giving it your all.

cBF has, in a short amount of time, gained a huge chunk of respect from Urgent Fury and many of its Community clans, and we can only hope you guys are having a fun time here as well, win or lose.

Better luck in the next tourney and we hope to see you all in it.

And heck....UF: RONIN's details get released real soon and hopefully a lot of your guys will be pumped up for it.

See you all online!

- TOW

Thanks for all the love fellas. Tow, it's always a good time fuxing with UF. There isn't another tourney site that I'd consider storing my bong at. ;D

We've decided that we just aren't a COD clan. We tried to make the jump, but too many of our shooters got burned out and went inactive. I posted this in the CR section, but it needs to be here too. We sincerely apologize to the clans that were shortchanged by us not showing up with a full team. You deserve better than that, and we feel horrible that it happened. Maybe we'll make a run in the next COD installment, maybe we won't. No matter what, we'll have our thongs and bongs ready for the Socom installments later in the year.

Much muthafraggin love to everyone that makes this place go. Staffers, Cr's, shooters, post whores, and shit talkers ;) . We wouldn't have such a wonderful playground without any of you. I look forward to watching UF: RA play out.