An email from the FBI

so i was sitting at my pc.. actually looking around here on the brds.. and all of the sudden i got an email notification stating that it was from the FBI.. i was like ok? wtf? and here is what it said:

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ATM CARD PAYMENT)

Friday, June 20, 2008 4:54 PM

From: "Federal Bureau Of Investigation" <office1@washingtondc-fbi.gov>

To: undisclosed-recipients

wfo_01.jpg

Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division.

Federal Bureau Of Investigation

J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington D.C

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigated by the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Imposters claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr. Frank Nweke, none officials of Oceanic Bank and imposter claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation. During our Investigation, it came to our notice that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfill your Financial Obligation giving to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

So therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by arranging your payment in total of US$800,000.00 in an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw money in anywhere of the world. You now have the lawful right to claim your fund in the ATM CARD.

All I did want you to do is proceed and contact the ATM CARD CENTRE via email for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you $550.00 only and note that your Approval Slip contains details of your PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PIN) which you will use in activating your ATM CARD in any ATM MACHINE in the United States Of America.

CONTACT INFORMATION

NAME: MR. PAUL SMITH

EMAIL: atmcardcentre0989@hotmail.com

This ATM Card Centre will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw money in any part of the world, but the maximum twenty thousand five hundred dollars per day.

If you wish to receive your funds in your ATM SWIFT CARD, kindly use the above information to contact Mr. Paul Smith, the director of the ATM CARD CENTRE and provide him with the below information.

1. Your Full Name:

2. Full Address For ATM Card delivery:

3. Phone/ Fax #:

4. Age:

5. Gender:

6. Occupation:

As soon as you have contacted and provided the ATM CARD CENTRE with the required info and fee, they will make your ATM SWIFT CARD available and shipped to your doorstep immediately.

We order you get back to this office after you open contact with the ATM SWIFT CARD CENTRE and we do await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

fbi-5.jpg

FBI Director

Robert Mueller.

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any imposter or office claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are advised only to be in contact with Mr. Paul Smith of the ATM CARD CENTRE who is the rightful person you are suppose to deal with in regards your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any email you get from imposters to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.

as i read i laughed.. at first i was like oh shit what did i do.. lol but all can say is they can take that $550 out of whats coming to me.. and send me the rest..

anybody else get this?

Complete scam dude this is the latest thing over seas that people are doing to try and make a living i got a similar one like this asking to send them money for court fees so i could collect some dead guys money just cause he had the same last name as me. complete b.s. dont send your money ... but fuck with the guy a little bit. Tell him you wanna meet him in person and to have his tele[hone number and just see what excuses they come up with

I don't get the "nigerian emails" often, but when I do I usually respond with a "GO FUCK YOUSELF" in the subject line. Makes me feel beeter for some reason....

I LOL'd when I was reading your particular e-mail and came to...

CONTACT INFORMATION

NAME: MR. PAUL SMITH

LOL....the sad thing is, there are still idiots out there that fall for this shit

Guest Corruptor310

I saw a thing on this on tv several months back --- an FBI spokesman said "if the FBI wants to talk to you, they will show up at your door, they dont email".