GOD............I LOVE SOCOM!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been spending all my time recently playing SOCOM and I am very happy to sacrifice some graphics for game play that is more realistic(more like real war). You guys know, using teamwork, moving tactically......all that fun stuff. You guys will be lucky to catch me on COD for quite a while.

I played this whole weekend and didnt come into contact with ONE glitcher. I think they all(or at least most of them) moved over to COD. Imagine that......if you guys want to jam, add me -Tha_Savage-

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have to know that Confrontation will eventually become just like Socom CA and COD4. A glitching lag fest. If it never becomes so, then we'd never move on to the next game. If we dont move on to the next game software companies loose money.

So in the end every complaint we have will again be echoed within 8-10 months of Confrontations release.

BIGDANIEL ]

You guys have to know that Confrontation will eventually become just like Socom CA and COD4. A glitching lag fest. If it never becomes so, then we'd never move on to the next game. If we dont move on to the next game software companies loose money.

So in the end every complaint we have will again be echoed within 8-10 months of Confrontations release.

:( you just killed my excitement.

BIGDANIEL ]

you ruined the hype.

Yea the map packs are awesome.!

But if you guys want to get good game play out of CoD4 you just have to overcome the desire for rank. If you play in a private match you can do ANYTHING on ANY MAP. it is tons of fun, but it seems no one does it because they want to earn XP. (i am still at the original 55 with 5 stars, & could really care less about XP)

The game is Sooooo much better when you play a private match, its just a shame that people cant look beyond rank & XP. they are always the ones to ruin the game.

We had a knife only game on shipment the other night that was one of the mosr fun things i have done in a long time. No perks, nothing but knives. (and only 9 lives ;D) it came down to me vs Rooster.

But you can set up a game to be very similar to Socom, no respawn demo (sabatoge) or no respawn Control/Nav point (domination), No respawn Suppression (deathmatch), etc, etc.

It's all there you just have to REALLY want to play it that way & have to give up on XP & rank.

Also im sure Confrontation will have a similar system, so get used to it. lol

what? people are still into ranks? lol what homos. are you sure it isn't just the 12 yr olds?

hell, I don't even care about stats...check out my hit percentage...its kinda good compared to people on my leaderboards...but you'll also see me goof around and spend 5 mins doing nothing but spraying with turrets when I get bored...so if i CARED about some stupid numbers...it would be better

Chili-Palmer ]

Yea the map packs are awesome.!

But if you guys want to get good game play out of CoD4 you just have to overcome the desire for rank. If you play in a private match you can do ANYTHING on ANY MAP. it is tons of fun, but it seems no one does it because they want to earn XP. (i am still at the original 55 with 5 stars, & could really care less about XP)

I AGREE 150%. I HATE CoD4 if I have to play pubby rooms. I would rather play 1v1 head shot only before I play for rank.