Sons of Anarchy

Chili-Palmer ]

Ok well she is still that same psycho she was back when they broke up.. (He told her he cant go back to THAT) but its kind of a tough call on who is hotter..

I mean in the show the Doc is kinda hotter, because knowing the Ex is a junky hurts her hotness. lol

But in real ife.. C'mon we're talking about Drea De Mateo here.!!

The Doc (not too many pics to choose from online. lol)

FX+Networks+Screening+Sons+Anarchy+Alrn-_DxP9ql.jpg

The Ex

drea_de_matteo_0016.jpg

Ok I'm changing my mind I like the Ex better lol ;D

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I finally got to watch the season finally today. Fucking WOW. Just wow. What a way to end the first season. I really can't wait to see what comes next. This whole season has kept you on edge and the finally did the same. This could be one of those shows that I will have to go buy the DVD set.

Can't wait for next season. 8)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Chili-Palmer ]

Will they have a marathon leading up to the premiere? I could use a bit of refreshing or at least the season finale.

That would be cool.

Unfortunately, i dont have Cable so i dont think i get FX.. lol

I have to wait till its on the internet.

Chili this site is your friend http://eztv.it they upload all tv shows episodes like 2 hours after they were aired. Also I checked my guide and i see n marathon yet. You can always download the whole first season lol.

Wow...

Jax is going to fuck Clay up...

And I think Henry Rollins and Co. are going to get manhandled, but they will fuck some shit up first..

From the previews for next week, I think this is what sets Jax off with Clay. And did you see the part where Opie was saying to Clay "I don't know what is happening between you and Jax, but I am behind you."

Way to turn your back on the only guy in the club that has yours.... LOL

A-Z___ ]

Wow...

Jax is going to fuck Clay up...

And I think Henry Rollins and Co. are going to get manhandled, but they will fuck some shit up first..

From the previews for next week, I think this is what sets Jax off with Clay. And did you see the part where Opie was saying to Clay "I don't know what is happening between you and Jax, but I am behind you."

Way to turn your back on the only guy in the club that has yours.... LOL

I think Opie will turn his back on Jax because he will feel betrayed when he finds out it wasn't the Mayans who killed Donna. I thought the rape scene stuff was intense and could have been a whole lot better on HBO or Showtime. FX has a great thing going with this show it's probably the best show on TV right now. That premiere was awesome.

lX-LUCIFER-Xl ]

The whole rape scene was a little much. They are kinda pushing the limits. It was a good episode and a good show, but I could have done without the rape scene.

I know it's because of the S&S motif... But a person named Lucifer can have a conscience?? Lol.. Just messin.. Yea it seems harsh I guess, but we're not really dealing with My Little Pony, we're talking about a 1 percenter biker gang, and to say they are pushing it with something that happens quite a bit in that world, is a little much. It's more reality, than pushing limits. But that's just my take on it..