Podcast 44 is up (Special 9/11 Tribute)

Podcast 44 is up including a special 9/11 Tribute. Also, the podcast player gets a much needed update. The player gets a slightly updated look along with new player buttons. The new buttons now give you more control. Now you'll be able to stop, pause, view how much has loaded, skip ahead by click and drag, adjust the volume, see how much time has elapsed and once more podcasts are uploaded, you'll be able to use the 'next' and 'previous' buttons to hear previous podcasts without having to download anything. Enjoy!

http://www.urgentfury.com/podcast

• Directors

Nice tribute! And i like the new player. Now i don't have to keep starting over everytime i get a phone call. It mesmorizes you into a hypnotic trance too.

I BE HYPMOTIZED!!!!!!!!

The new player is nice. Just the addition of a pause button, almost as cool as a sliding door on the drivers side of a mini-van, almost.

New tourney info is sweet. October can't get here soon enough.

Lastly, and well most importantly, today is the day we remember that our freedom was challenged. Our freedom to be American. People who don't understand, who don't get what we're about challenged us Not to Forget what it means either. Never Forget. And Never stop being a Patriot!

Yeah, sorry that the podcast is up a little late this week, guys, but as you can see, we didn't want another week to pass without the new player going up, and we think that you'll like it.

Just with the PAUSE button, I know I do!

LOL

Urgent Fury is going to be SICK come October!

SIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

8)

Great tribute! I diggin' the pause button, excellent!

Can't wait for October around here!

One question: is there ever plans for the podcasts to be subscribable for an iTunes account? I usually download them anyhow now and listen when I'm doing something.

It is so hard to believe that was 7 years ago now. I remember pouring concrete up by the falls when the concrete driver told us about what was happening. It was a scary time not knowing exactly what was going on. There was mass confusion on the radio about what had actually happend. I was worried about my Uncle who worked at the pentagon at the time, fortunately for him he worked in a different wing.

Undertow ]

Yes, we will see U-Freq on iTunes in the near future.

That's been on our plan book since June.

Sweet!! That'll be cool. As of now, I love the pause button. No more restarting over from the beginning every time I get interupted. Another good show this week.

Undertow ]

Yeah, sorry that the podcast is up a little late this week, guys, but as you can see, we didn't want another week to pass without the new player going up, and we think that you'll like it.

Just with the PAUSE button, I know I do!

LOL

Urgent Fury is going to be SICK come October!

SIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

8)

Sick you say? I hear 1000mg of Vitamin C now should help prevent colds. I'd hate for UF to get sick. Are you sure it's not just a fall alergy?

Johnson30 ]

Great tribute! I diggin' the pause button, excellent!

It is so hard to believe that was 7 years ago now. I remember pouring concrete up by the falls when the concrete driver told us about what was happening. It was a scary time not knowing exactly what was going on. There was mass confusion on the radio about what had actually happend. I was worried about my Uncle who worked at the pentagon at the time, fortunately for him he worked in a different wing.

I remember the next day, when all air traffic was shut down. Everytime I heard a plane, I made SURE I knew where it was. It was always military though. I live near enough to Whitman AFB that I see my fair share of jets, but for some reason, these were much more unsettling.