Ever thought of another name?

Guest H.A.V.0.C

In socom1 I had the original HAVOC spelled out correctly and with nothing in-between the letters. When socom 2 came out the name was taken by some name stealing whore, and ever since then I have seen so many other imitator's out there spelled so many diffrent ways. So if i was going to change it I would have to go with... HADES OR WARPATH. and I'm sure someone is pulling out there credit cards now. LOL....  but I can't change mine now for the simple fact, I tried when socom 3 first came out to WARPATH but everyone kept calling me HAVOC... so I am branded with this name. Their are many imitators but only one original. ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hannibal

Originally in Socom 1 I was medic94 because I am a paramedic and 94 was the year I graduated from HS so that is what it was. It lasted a couple of months then became Hannibal and contrary to people saying Hannibal Lector it is actually after the A-team Hannibal

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..

Been using GhostDawg since S2. Name is based on the movie starring Forest Whitaker.

There's a couple other names I've used before and use now - I could tell, but then I'd have to kill ya. ;)

Guest Red0ctober

My first name was SNIPHER and I used that because i couldn't find a frickin name to work so I just tried anything so I could get online as quick as I could. Then I co-created a clan that was based on the many different philosophers and I changed my name after that to redoctober. Mainly because I watched the movie and loved it so much thought it would fit. Plus I always like to think when playing everyone is gunning for the best hence Redoctober was the most feared russian vessel of its time and hunting for it was the last thing anyone wanted to do because of the possible consequences.

H.A.V.0.C ]

In socom1 I had the original HAVOC spelled out correctly and with nothing in-between the letters. When socom 2 came out the name was taken by some name stealing whore, and ever since then I have seen so many other imitator's out there spelled so many diffrent ways. So if i was going to change it I would have to go with... HADES OR WARPATH. and I'm sure someone is pulling out there credit cards now. LOL.... but I can't change mine now for the simple fact, I tried when socom 3 first came out to WARPATH but everyone kept calling me HAVOC... so I am branded with this name. Their are many imitators but only one original. ;)

And THAT'S why you wanna change your name to SHAZAM!

If i was to change it would be WakenBake

I know a Wakenbake ..lol

He is in [bDM]

In Socom 1 there was NO clan tags, so you had to incorporate it, into your name.

My original Socom 1 name was LBRidaz_ACE it was a clan of about 4 or 5 max.. all friends i knew in person.

I made .Chili Palmer for Socom 2, & stuck with it ever since. (different versions)

I am a huge fan of the old west, & have used Doc Holiday many times.! (2nd name)

I would probably change to that if i was going to switch it up.

Not to mention join KO since it would make sense.! ;)

Guest Red0ctober
smokeosama ]

I have been smokeosama since socom 1 and will probably never change names, but if I did it I would go with Lateralus (Tool album and song). It has a nice ring to it and to date I have never seen it on socom.

Which osama did you want to smoke? And if it is bin laden how did you know you wanted to smoke him before 911? Just curious

Red0ctobeR ]
smokeosama ]

I have been smokeosama since socom 1 and will probably never change names, but if I did it I would go with Lateralus (Tool album and song). It has a nice ring to it and to date I have never seen it on socom.

Which osama did you want to smoke? And if it is bin laden how did you know you wanted to smoke him before 911? Just curious

um you think its been 8 years since the release of Socom 1? yikers!

D75

Deutscher75 ]
Red0ctobeR ]
smokeosama ]

um you think its been 8 years since the release of Socom 1? yikers!

D75

LOL ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

Not to mention join KO since it would make sense.! ;)

I like the sound of that :P..... and I myself have gone through some name changes had SoldierG in original socom, then ended up making _c0nVicT for socom 2 and kept it until socom 3 when I joined KO and noticed there was already a konvikt so changed the name to my old school name from AOE: RoR when I used to have the name __KuruptSnake__ but was too long so just decided on having KURUPTI0N instead

Red0ctobeR ]
smokeosama ]

It has dual meaning, I created it while high ;) and yes it also means smoke bin laden. Also I came up with the name when I bought Socom 1 which was in September of 2002, one year after 9/11.

I started out in S1 as _WRATH_ and then in S2 I went with -SLIM-, Leader of the clan [uFP] which some might reconize from the SocomQuest tourney back in the day. In this tourney I met all the guys in [ReD] and when I made the jump there, I went with my original name of -WRATH-

I like both names, and if I changed, It would prob be SLIM.

Guest M16Assassin

I have the dumbest name ever. Made it back in my glory day when I only used the M16. I don't really use it much anymore.lol I wan tto change my name but I think its too much work to get all my friends and crap on it.

Guest DarkCobra47

I have always used a name with significance just like most everyone here. I have always tried to incorporate me personally or something important to me.

In S1 I went by DvlDg_775. For some reason people could not understand it except for my fellow Devil Dogs. The 775 was the squadron that I was attached to at the time.

In S2 I changed it to Coyote_47. Coyote being my unit mascot and 47 being my Collateral Duty Inspector (CDI) stamp number. That is the one I use with $MK. I had a second one then of Exar_Kun. Star Wars fans will understand that one.

When I finally made the jump to S3 and CA $MK no longer exsisted and I changed it to DarkCobra47 and have since had the honor and privledge to join OGC. I am a huge Star Wars Fan. I am a Huey and Cobra Mechanic in the Marine Corps and my old CDI stamp number.

Don't want to change however if I ever did it would probably be Skid_Kid or Doors_Open.

I've had 3 names and looking for another one. I was BIGMAMA for Socom I and most of II. I changed it at the very end of II to She-Devil but that was only for about a month. I went back to BIGMAMA when III started. I got tired of the smart comments about the name and how big are you really? I'm Cherokee Indian so I tried making up a name that showed that but I really wanted to keep the mama part of it. I lost it and just went with Indian Outlaw. I don't catch the shit I use to with that name but I'm still looking for a new name.

Guest [BD]Brubix

Mines pretty simple as the first part of it is the same 3 leters as my last name so to hear "Bru" online or offline works for me. Name originates from a nickname thrown out once in gymclass. Brubix --> Rubix Cube. I liked the ring of it and figured there is my online name. Plus just like the Rubix cube I can be hard to figure out.

Socom 1 - MY best friedn had this game first and I tried it at his place and was instantly hooked. His name was =ONE=Havoc. The =ONE= part was not really a clan tag but more of somethign he made himself to signify "army of ONE".

Well I got the game and created the name =ONE=Brubix. Havoc and I joined the Blackdevil Brigade and have been there ever since. The Blackdevils Brigade was a "tagless" clan so you never knew when a clan infiltrated your room. 8)

Socom 2 with the development of clan tags we both dropped the =ONE= part as it woudl make the name shorter and less to see around while in game. Since then I have been and always will be Brubix on any online game.

So if you happen to come across a Brubix that just killled your ass in a shooter, or knocked your ass out in a fight night, or scored the overtime goal in hockey, It's me!

As for a new name, no clue and never considering changing, I've done well with this name and will stick with it.

Guest Jhawk

Well ive had Jhawk since the beginning. J for the first letter in my name and hawk because my old football coach always said i had good eyes like a hawk or some crap. During socom 1 i was a GB clan wh***, and played with several different clans and used the names SwampMonkey and SlapNtikle ... dont ask ..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest war_games247

war_games is the name i came into CA with.. I didnt play for a year and i forgot my password so i couldnt use my old S3 name of eNdGaMe~ .. that name i took because that was the team i trained and fought for in MMA. Team Endgame..

S1 i had a couple names cause i was stupid and a name whore.. My origianl Name was V1p3R and then i joined the LT(looney Tunes clan) so i was [LT] SNeezer. then i changed to ChA0s for S2 when i was in Killaz Dynasty and i had that for aloooonnnggg time.

S2 ChA0s

S3 eNdGaMe~

Ca war_games247 cause all i do is play shooter games that depict some sort of war....

oh and to play a joke for a while i used to be A$$2Mouth cause i used to date a girl that liked that,,,wooohoooo