19. Vanderbilt 4-0 459

20. Virginia Tech 4-1 290

21. Oklahoma State 4-0 277

22. Fresno State 3-1 232

23. Oregon 4-1 199

24. Connecticut 5-0 126

25. Wake Forest 3-1 107

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

PSU is a great team, but look at #8 and #15. Utah has a great team this year, and BYU is just plain awesome. I really hope that the MWC gets some of the credit it deserves this year!!

D_dubYa ]

You guys may disagree but OSU got hosed. They should be in the Top 10. Hell, FL lost to an unranked team at home, Wisconsin lost to scUM, UGA got SLAUGHTERED at home by Bama. I do feel USC should be higher than us due to the fact they slapped us around but still, too much love for SEC teams.

Georgia should drop the least because they lost to a high ranked team. The reason there is so much love for the SEC is because it is by far the most talented conference in the country. Honestly team for team who matches up? The closest would be the Big Ten in my opinion but who do we have? Ohio state with Bama, LSU with Penn State, Florida with Wisconsin and Illinois with Georgia? That isn't even close. Our #1 is still OSU and after Penn State we start to look weak. Say what you want about Wisconsin but they really aren't that good.

It was nice to see some of the little guys finally get knocked out this week. Now the big guns are starting to shine. Bama keeps surprising me as well as Penn State.

Chili-Palmer ]

How about Nebraska.. anyone see Big Red in a bowl this year..? :-\ :P;)

Yes I do. I see them getting 7 wins. If they do they will get into something like the Alamo Bowl or something like that. I thought they were going to beat Va Tec, but they pissed it down their leg. >:(

Georgia should drop the least because they lost to a high ranked team. The reason there is so much love for the SEC is because it is by far the most talented conference in the country. Honestly team for team who matches up? The closest would be the Big Ten in my opinion but who do we have? Ohio state with Bama, LSU with Penn State, Florida with Wisconsin and Illinois with Georgia? That isn't even close. Our #1 is still OSU and after Penn State we start to look weak. Say what you want about Wisconsin but they really aren't that good.

It was nice to see some of the little guys finally get knocked out this week. Now the big guns are starting to shine. Bama keeps surprising me as well as Penn State.

Are you for real on this? You think that the Big 10 is better than the Big 12? Come on bro. Nobody in the Big 10 can beat OK or MU?

Tool_Minion ]

Actually Missouri and Oklahoma won't play each other until/unless the Big 12 Championship.........

MU has Nebraska this week Chili, and I see Nebraska losing 2 straight at home. :-\

This is what you see? Come on MU hasn't won here since what 78 or some shit. It should be a very good game. With MU not have a D NU should have a great chance at keeping up. This game could very well come down to who has the ball last.

Um.......VT didnt score more than 20 points a game before going into Lincoln. While MU has not won in Lincoln in like 30 years, they haven't PLAYED them there since Chase Daniel's was the starting QB.

VT left alot of points on the field, missing some wide open shots to the endzone. That tells me that Nebraska's D isnt nearly what they thought they were, and MU doesn't usually miss the wide open man.

I DO think MU wins, and deep down, so do you. That doesnt mean it can't/won't be a great game, it just means that MU is the stronger team at this TIME.

But, hey, that's why they play right? Maybe Bo has something up his sleeeve he has yet to show this season.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

wow, im still amazed that NOBODY has noticed BYU. i hate them with a passion, but i am a fan of the MWC and wyoming blows, so this year in a cougar *cough*fan*hack,cough*. 5-0, beta washington, destroyed UCLA. i really hope these guys go undefeated and force the stupid NCAA to recognize a "mid-major" school in the BCS!!

xPUDDYTATx ]

wow, im still amazed that NOBODY has noticed BYU. i hate them with a passion, but i am a fan of the MWC and wyoming blows, so this year in a cougar *cough*fan*hack,cough*. 5-0, beta washington, destroyed UCLA. i really hope these guys go undefeated and force the stupid NCAA to recognize a "mid-major" school in the BCS!!

I've noticed them dude. BYU is not a flash in the pan this year. Been watching most of the MW games this year since our boys suck. Really Suck. Really, really, suck. :'(