24 clans and counting

If we're talking about UF: Black here, then you're right, though I think we're up to 27 now.

That's a GREAT turn-out for the first Black tourney and we're EXCITED about this one because, as we said, MOST clans will be heading in with the same unfamiliarity with the new (and some old) maps as everyone else. It'll probably be the most UNIQUE Black tourney UF has ever had!

We're looking to accommodate EVERYONE, so don't let the growing number of clans signing up discourage you in thinking it's dwindling your chances. Just think of it as more bullets and fun for everyone!

Undertow ]

If we're talking about UF: Black here, then you're right, though I think we're up to 27 now.

That's a GREAT turn-out for the first Black tourney and we're EXCITED about this one because, as we said, MOST clans will be heading in with the same unfamiliarity with the new (and some old) maps as everyone else. It'll probably be the most UNIQUE Black tourney UF has ever had!

We're looking to accommodate EVERYONE, so don't let the growing number of clans signing up discourage you in thinking it's dwindling your chances. Just think of it as more bullets and fun for everyone!

whew..ty

MaluNYMets ]

I have a random question if a veteran clan has a turn around in members does that mean they need to be evaluated again or it doesn't matter?

Every clan needs to be re-evaluated in a black tourney before gaining acceptance into the tac map. New game, new evals. ;D

Undertow ]

The sign up section for the very first Black tourney for PS3's SOCOM: Confrontation is now UP!

Head on over to http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=11084.0 to sign up your clan for the tourney that's gearing up to start a week after Confrontation drops!

We're looking forward to this VERY unique opportunity to roll out a tourney for a new game like this, and this early, when not everyone will be 100% familiar with all the new surroundings of the new maps. This truly WILL be "unfriendly territory" for most clans in this tourney.

And remember! Clans of UF will not be able to participate in the upcoming UF: TACMAP tourneys if they have not yet finished a Black tourney. YES, we're talking to you veterans out there as well! New game, new evaluations!

So get on it and get your clan signed up!

You have 14 days! Invites go out to clans the night of SOCOM's release.

Glad to have you back, SOCOM!

And glad to see all you clans back here at Urgent Fury once more!

- TOW

;)

You answered what I said there chief.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Undertow ]

The sign up section for the very first Black tourney for PS3's SOCOM: Confrontation is now UP!

Head on over to http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=11084.0 to sign up your clan for the tourney that's gearing up to start a week after Confrontation drops!

We're looking forward to this VERY unique opportunity to roll out a tourney for a new game like this, and this early, when not everyone will be 100% familiar with all the new surroundings of the new maps. This truly WILL be "unfriendly territory" for most clans in this tourney.

And remember! Clans of UF will not be able to participate in the upcoming UF: TACMAP tourneys if they have not yet finished a Black tourney. YES, we're talking to you veterans out there as well! New game, new evaluations!

So get on it and get your clan signed up!

You have 14 days! Invites go out to clans the night of SOCOM's release.

Glad to have you back, SOCOM!

And glad to see all you clans back here at Urgent Fury once more!

- TOW

;)

I think you are right here, Nack. Tow says, "YES, we're talking to you veterans out there as well! New game, new evaluations!" I don't think he would say this if he were talking to only NEW clans. Besides, how can you be a tournament veteran if you've never played in a tournament?

Of course, I could be wrong. It has been known to happen .......... rarely. ;)

J-Rite ]
MaluNYMets ]

There are a lot of clans out there that are holding out because they are guaranteed an invite. I hope that rule bigmoney put up comes to pass.

mal' date=' see the undertow's quote? the one daddynack posted up? click on that and it'll show you where the man writing the rules said that. :-*

[/quote']

Isn't that what I just posted up? That I read that rule bigmonkey posted up? and that the only thing is some clans are holding out because they think they are guaranteed an invite?

MaluNYMets ]
J-Rite ]
MaluNYMets ]

There are a lot of clans out there that are holding out because they are guaranteed an invite. I hope that rule bigmoney put up comes to pass.

mal' date=' see the undertow's quote? the one daddynack posted up? click on that and it'll show you where the man writing the rules said that. :-*

[/quote']

Isn't that what I just posted up? That I read that rule bigmonkey posted up? and that the only thing is some clans are holding out because they think they are guaranteed an invite?

HOLD ON!!

Who you calling "BigMonkey" !!! LOL