second presidential debate

Red0ctobeR ]

Same goes for Obama. His plan introduces sanctions a minimums a company has to meet for their health insurance. If they don't then they get penalized. Same for parents without insurance for their kids. It is socialized health care. We will be paying for every bum and wellfare crook out there.

trust me you already do.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WarPig, it's not like I posted a bunch of polls from a Anti Governor Palin BLOG.

What I posted was from a nationally published newspaper that can be prosecuted under libel laws.

I didn't report it. I just found it. And I shared it.

Don't want to believe it? Then DON'T believe it. It's still a free country..... at least as long as Obama isn't elected.

Then, we will all be told what to believe. Think I'm lying?

Don't cheat and Google it. Who has ever heard of the Fairness Doctrine?

It's real and it's on the agenda. And as soon as a Democratic Congress has cloture or at the least a majority and Demcoratic President, it's going to happen.

CDBS14 ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Same goes for Obama. His plan introduces sanctions a minimums a company has to meet for their health insurance. If they don't then they get penalized. Same for parents without insurance for their kids. It is socialized health care. We will be paying for every bum and wellfare crook out there.

trust me you already do.

I think it is funny a 15 year old telling a 28 year old person what he does or doesn't know. ::)

HogWild ]

WarPig, it's not like I posted a bunch of polls from a Anti Governor Palin BLOG.

What I posted was from a nationally published newspaper that can be prosecuted under libel laws.

I didn't report it. I just found it. And I shared it.

Don't want to believe it? Then DON'T believe it. It's still a free country..... at least as long as Obama isn't elected.

Then, we will all be told what to believe. Think I'm lying?

Don't cheat and Google it. Who has ever heard of the Fairness Doctrine?

It's real and it's on the agenda. And as soon as a Democratic Congress has cloture or at the least a majority and Demcoratic President, it's going to happen.

I never posted anything from an "anti-Palin blog" LMAO! Prove that it is? And you are using the same talking point that ONLY FauxNews is still trying to use about that Washington post article. It's been debunked. Get over it. Everyone else has moved on. Your conspiracy theories and scare tactics won't work this election my friend. You need something else. Even on FaxNews today... only as I was changing channels, LOL I saw them say that unless something happens... like an "event" that Johnny Mac is going to lose this election. Faux said that! I was shocked. LOL Any ways, feel free to post as many non-issue stories up you want. I actually find some of them amusing. Knock yourself out. :)

.-SEABEE-. ]

The question I have is "at what cost?". Where $7000 would be nice, and $5000 towards ins., How would that effect our already struggling economy? They issued an economic stimulus plan this year and still look at our economic situation. I have grown up in a Republican family, but I feel McCain is talking just like a Republican....using dollar figures to sway the American middle class votes. I will not be hazed over by the almighty dollar when it means it only will jeopardise my already struggling nations economy.

He says things will get cut that are not needed.

Wu-Mrs.D.D., 95% of those who PAY taxes... meaning 95% of that 59% that make under 250K will not see an increase. This is not hard guys. They are only going back to the Clinton tax code... remember those days? Some of the most prospers days in our country.

Lets review what he said...and I quote:

"So let's be clear about my tax plan and Sen. McCain's, because we're not going to be able to deal with entitlements unless we understand the revenues coming in. I want to provide a tax cut for 95 percent of Americans, 95 percent."

Perhaps Im missing something but that is what he said. Lets just say for the sake of arrgument that Mr. Barack Hussein Obama misspoke simalarly to when he claimed to have visited about "57 states" and he really ment 95% of those who pay taxes that would recieve a tax cut, reality would blow that away as well, because only 81.3% of those would be elligable, which is about 47.97% of Americans.

But then lets add in the tax hikes to this mess. Regarding the claim that anyone who makes less than $250,000 won't see a tax hike under Obama, that is not entirely true. Tax Policy Center estimates actually show that some tax units earning under $250,000 would see a tax increase, due to the fact that Sen. Obama does raise corporate income taxes, and all taxes are paid by people. In addition, small businesses that would face a tax hike under Obama's plan to raise the top two marginal tax rates actually make up around half of small business income or about 500,000 small bussinesses.

And I do remember the tax days of Clinton and NO I do not remember them fondly! I was a Manager of a small pizza joint in Phx, AZ our business went under because we could not pay payroll taxes. No matter what we did we were always behind at least 10 grand. There were even months that would go by that myself and a fellow manager would go with out pay because the tax man came a knocking. Nobody should have to go through that again!

Red0ctobeR ]

Ok I can tell you one thing coming from a country that pays into a health care system. I don't make a lot of money but If it means that I spend an extra 20 bucks (maybe more) off of one pay check to see that every Canadian has the right to see a doctor and be healthy why not we in this world are not all just Americans, Canadians, British, french etc... we should be making this place a better place for our kids and if that means a few people that abuse the system benefit from it but all the people that simple cannot afford to see doctors now can why is that such a bad thing. we as humans in this world need to stop thing about what is best for us individually and concentrate on the whole world. I bet that the people that abuse systems like that are fewer than the people that actually need it.

If I missed something in that post you were trying to get across please correct me or let me know.

-Wu-Mrs.D.D. ]

Wu-Mrs.D.D., 95% of those who PAY taxes... meaning 95% of that 59% that make under 250K will not see an increase. This is not hard guys. They are only going back to the Clinton tax code... remember those days? Some of the most prospers days in our country.

Lets review what he said...and I quote:

"So let's be clear about my tax plan and Sen. McCain's, because we're not going to be able to deal with entitlements unless we understand the revenues coming in. I want to provide a tax cut for 95 percent of Americans, 95 percent."

Perhaps Im missing something but that is what he said. Lets just say for the sake of arrgument that Mr. Barack Hussein Obama misspoke simalarly to when he claimed to have visited about "57 states" and he really ment 95% of those who pay taxes that would recieve a tax cut, reality would blow that away as well, because only 81.3% of those would be elligable, which is about 47.97% of Americans.

But then lets add in the tax hikes to this mess. Regarding the claim that anyone who makes less than $250,000 won't see a tax hike under Obama, that is not entirely true. Tax Policy Center estimates actually show that some tax units earning under $250,000 would see a tax increase, due to the fact that Sen. Obama does raise corporate income taxes, and all taxes are paid by people. In addition, small businesses that would face a tax hike under Obama's plan to raise the top two marginal tax rates actually make up around half of small business income or about 500,000 small bussinesses.

And I do remember the tax days of Clinton and NO I do not remember them fondly! I was a Manager of a small pizza joint in Phx, AZ our business went under because we could not pay payroll taxes. No matter what we did we were always behind at least 10 grand. There were even months that would go by that myself and a fellow manager would go with out pay because the tax man came a knocking. Nobody should have to go through that again!

I'm not going to argue with you over what percent of who does and doesn't pay taxes. Bottom line is 95 percent-plus of the American population that earns less than $250,000 would see the following tax breaks: A $500-per-worker tax credit for people who earn less than $150,000 and do not itemize, and a $4,000 credit per child in college. Seniors who earn less than $50,000 would pay no income tax.

The rich would pay more under Barack Obama's tax plan, and the poor and middle-class would pay less, a nonpartisan analysis finds. Under John McCain's plan, the rich would pay much less than they do now, the poor and middle-class would pay a bit less, and the federal deficit would grow, the study found.

Each individual's tax situation is different, so it's hard to say for sure how much more or less you would pay under the presidential candidates' ever-evolving tax proposals. Currently, the top income tax rate is 35 percent. Under Obama, that would go back up to 39 percent. Ewww... big increase there. LOL

You are quite possible the ONLY person that has ever said that about the Clinton era. I've never heard anyone say that before. Even my republican friends loved that era. My RICH republican friends. I'm sorry you had it rough in that times... but you seem to be that of about 2% that would say what you say about that time in our country. I'm very happy with what Obama has proposed. And when I hit the 250k mark, hopefully in the next two years, I'll be ecstatic to pay a higher tax and help our country get this damn deficit under control. But that's just me I guess.

What is the point or significance, when people keep quoting Obama's middle name? I mean, it's pointless, and "distracts" from what the real issues are. I mean, why do people do it? His middle name is something he had no control over and does not mean in itself...that he is a muslim...so why do people keep bringing it up?

McCains middle name is 'Sidney'...so what? I have alot of respect for his sacrifice for this country. But to call 'Obama' 'THAT ONE?' How can you ask for respect, when you don't give it? Even in the Sports field, when the opponents 'win or lose'...they shake hands and show 'respect' to each other.

...'THAT ONE?' ~ Thats just too low, even for McCain.

WELL...'THAT ONE?' ~ has a good plan for our Healthcare system.

And regarding John Sidney McCains 'Radical Prescription for Healthcare Plan': 'His plan repeals the tax exclusion for 'employer-provided insurance', and will force employers to cancel their health benefits. McCain is only going to succeed in 'DE-regulating' Healthcare away from us being able to choose our own, and

I read where one of you has parents in the Medical field. This is correct that healthcare insurance will cost us around $12,000.00, so if McCains plan works out, you will get $2,500.00 (if you have no family), double that for marriage, but by it being 'DE-regulated', this means that some states that do not have to give you free tests that are NOT REQUIRED in their state...WON'T! ~ You will have to pay for 'that test' out of pocket!

With the employers cancelling their insurance provisions...we are getting up to $5,000.00 but we will have to buy a $12,000.00 Insurance plan!

REFERENCES:

http://wonkroom.thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/health_taxes21.pdf

Most of you are being plain silly, others make valid points and walk away, and I just sit here and read the propaganda spout off by both sides. I wanna make a point and walk away!

Jesus fuckin christ guys. Lets be real here.

WAR_PIG will NOT convince Hog to vote for Barack Obama.

Hog will NOT convince WAR_PIG to vote for John McCain.

Neither of these men will be the ULTIMATE downfall of this nation. We have already began the downward spiral. While we are well on our way, it isnt due to either of THESE MEN.

We DO NOT KNOW if either of these men will help right this sinking ship. We can only vote the way our heart tells us, and pray that we are correct.

Im done.

Actually.... I may end up voting for Obama the way ACORN is running around committing voter fraud and wouldn't know it unless the authorities came after me for voting twice.

Anyone want to guess which campaign paid ACORN $800,000 for their services?

Anyone interested in what ACORN is? And why their offices are being raided by the FBI?

Please... with the voter fraud! You party has the corner market on that. Two elections, one where the dumb cowboy was elected by the supreme court!!! You have gull, I'll give you that. I think you are related to Rove somehow... LOL So is this going to be the next move? Now that it's looking more and more bleak for Johnny Mac, your side will just call foul on voters? LMFAO!!!

Please... with the voter fraud! You party has the corner market on that. Two elections, one where the dumb cowboy was elected by the supreme court!!! You have gull, I'll give you that. I think you are related to Rove somehow... LOL So is this going to be the next move? Now that it's looking more and more bleak for Johnny Mac, your side will just call foul on voters? LMFAO!!!

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hvb0LfZQ5mY-X8PYSvYxTe3QGgdgD93LPR783

A Nevada secretary of state's office spokesman said Tuesday that investigators are looking for evidence of voter fraud at the office of the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, also called ACORN.

Anyone want to know how ACORN is tied to the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac meltdown?

It seems Sarah, "don't cha know" Palin has been hangin out with a terrorist group of her own. Even gave a speech this year at one of their gatherings. Hmmm... this is going to get fun in the next few days. Between the transcripts of trooper gate being released tomorrow, where her hubby testified, to this story here gaining ground. Haha! :D

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2008/10/10/palin_chryson/

salon.com huh?

Let's look at a few of the headlines from this news jauggernaught organization:

"Mean girl" - Article about Palin.

"Ahmadinejad's own U.S. presidential campaign" - Need I say more?

"Is the U.S. putting mentally incompetent terror suspects on trial?" - Again, need I say more.

"The voters are angry -- and don't know why" - Now the American public is too stupid to know why they are upset?

"How do you solve a problem like Sarah Palin?" - Governor with an approval rating of 80% in her state, unless you go to MDD.com or AlaskanProgressive.com where her approval rating is 66%. Still pretty strong approval rating. And she's a problem? For whom?

"Obama's grass-roots battalion vs. McCain's ragtag platoon" - uh... OK.

"I find her offensive" - Yet another analytical story about Palin.

What was that you were saying to me about "gall" (you call it "gull" but I know what you meant)? I mean, c'mon. salon.com? Nothing from USAToday on this subject? New York Times? Washington Post? Hell, not even MSNBC?

As to troopergate, I assume you are talking about the desire of Governor Palin that a state trooper who tasered his 10 year old stepson and threatened to kill the father of the Governor be fired? That troopergate? Everyone know that Trooper Wooten is still a state trooper and was never fired or even prosecuted for some reason that escapes me, you can't spank a kid anymore but tasering them is somehow OK? That troopergate? Yes, I can't wait to see what salon.com has to say about that.

You crack me up WarPig, you really do.

Anyone want to know how ACORN is tied to the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac meltdown?

HogWild ]

salon.com huh?

Let's look at a few of the headlines from this news jauggernaught organization:

"Mean girl" - Article about Palin.

"Ahmadinejad's own U.S. presidential campaign" - Need I say more?

"Is the U.S. putting mentally incompetent terror suspects on trial?" - Again, need I say more.

"The voters are angry -- and don't know why" - Now the American public is too stupid to know why they are upset?

"How do you solve a problem like Sarah Palin?" - Governor with an approval rating of 80% in her state, unless you go to MDD.com or AlaskanProgressive.com where her approval rating is 66%. Still pretty strong approval rating. And she's a problem? For whom?

"Obama's grass-roots battalion vs. McCain's ragtag platoon" - uh... OK.

"I find her offensive" - Yet another analytical story about Palin.

What was that you were saying to me about "gall" (you call it "gull" but I know what you meant)? I mean, c'mon. salon.com? Nothing from USAToday on this subject? New York Times? Washington Post? Hell, not even MSNBC?

As to troopergate, I assume you are talking about the desire of Governor Palin that a state trooper who tasered his 10 year old stepson and threatened to kill the father of the Governor be fired? That troopergate? Everyone know that Trooper Wooten is still a state trooper and was never fired or even prosecuted for some reason that escapes me, you can't spank a kid anymore but tasering them is somehow OK? That troopergate? Yes, I can't wait to see what salon.com has to say about that.

You crack me up WarPig, you really do.

So all you can do is try and shoot down what sources I draw from... Nice. So unless its some site that YOU deem reputable all else is pooh. Believe me, the feelings mutual Hog. You crack me up too buddy. Fact is, you better hope that tomorrow's transcripts aren't bad for you or your ticket is dead in the water... more so then it already is now. LOL

And btw it wouldn't matter if the guy fucked a cat, beat up his wife and pissed in the neighbors pool... if she fired him and used her position then she's up shit creek my friend. ;)

MarauderHD ]

Did you all miss the Tax Allowances under McCain?

$5000 to help with Medical Insurance.

$7000 per child.

Those 2 things solve all of my problems. After I heard that McCain is my guy. I don't care what else he does.

Those are tax credits. Not a check he is going to send out to you.

Right now, payroll money you dedicate to heathcare and child support does not get taxed.

In this new plan, it would, but the government would issue you those tax credits.

In other words, if you pay little tax as it stands, these won't mean anything to you.

Besides, you can bet healthcare providers will make sure they take $5001 from you as soon as such scheme is adopted.

Very often, it is important to scratch below the surface.

Brown_Mustang ]
HogWild ]

I already know, but would always like more info!

Fox reports on ACORN involvement with Freddie and Fannie meltdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhQAHKxuR1Q&eurl=http://hotair.com/archives/2008/09/30/video-stanley-kurtz-on-obama-acorn-and-the-cra/

CNN reports on ACORN fraudulantly registered voters:

CNN reports on Obama - Ayers relationship, and say someone has not been telling the whole truth:

Anyone who can even comment on that kinda shit should feel priveledged. I dont know the first damn thing about health insurance or costs or any damn thing. All i know is if i get hurt i go to the ER.. then i rip up the bill when it comes in the mail. All i know is at the end of the year, i get in around a 4000 dollar tax return even though i dont really pay shit all year. If one of these idiots will make that figure higher, thats my guy.

This just in... They have been released!!! Sarah Palin is guilty of abusing her power as governor of Alaska!!!! Haha!!! Indict her now. LMFAO!!!! I don't know how much more the McCain ticket can take. Today he found himself defending Obama at his rallies, FINALLY... and now this. I think Johnny Macs ship is slowly sinking man.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27105917/