SPOILER....Brock vs couture

Sharkbait2 ]

Now he faces the winner of Nogueira and Mir for undisputed status. If he can beat Mir, i'll give him props.

Couture is a great fighter but come on, hes 44 and he hasn't fought in a year and a half.

Perhaps Couture hasn't fought for a year and a half but he just spent 9 months training with the Gracie camp, he should have been more than prepared for those raining blows he took while on his back

Brock is TOO strong for him. Couture is in EXCELLENT shape and would've put up a fight but Brock is a monster that hasn't been seen before.

I want to see the rematch of Brock vs Mir but frankly, I think Mir will get beaten. I want to see Brock vs Nogueira because he's a beast also. Either way, it's gonna be GOOD.

A LOT of props to Brock.. he was a monster.

Also, Kenny Florian!!! I can't wait to see his championship fight.

And that fight they showed after the Brock-Couture fight was awesome. 3 rounds of straight up striking and attacking. Those guys had a shitload of balls

Brock reminds me of Tim Silvia. A no skill havin, no jui juitsu knowin, no experience havin, nobody who has absolutely nothing going for him except for his size and strength. A big dope that is strong. WOW! What excitement.

Sorry, I am just more of a tactical guy, and people like that just bore me to death. Just not my style of fight. That stuff belongs in the Fake Wressling Network! ;D

Brock is still learning. It was only his 4th fight. He's becoming better and better.

In his last fight against Herring, he turned that into a submissive fight after he clocked him. In this fight, Couture and Lesnar are both strikers.. so it wasn't going to be much of a submissive match anyway.

Brock's ground game has improved A LOT. Once he gets better at playing submissive and not straight up striking (like Kimbo), he's gonna be an extreme force (as if he isn't now)

Does anyone remember Brock was a NCAA champion wrestler? He isn't as green as most of you are implying. He still has alot of work to do defending against Ju-Ju and other forms. Hell he could probably learn some to be more rounded. However, he is already a beast that is only going to get better.

Brock should have won the Mir fight the first time, Mir won't get lucky the next time around.

Watching the Couture vs Lesnar fight was like watching a Bull Mastif having sex with a poodle.

Now I like Couture but Brock is a man beast and will continue to get better, Sylvia was a fluke Brock will be around for some time. Brock will be tough to beat from here on out, Mir will get punished the next time he meets Brock mark my words on that.

MaCoo_ ]

Brock should have won the Mir fight the first time, Mir won't get lucky the next time around.

Watching the Couture vs Lesnar fight was like watching a Bull Mastif having sex with a poodle.

Now I like Couture but Brock is a man beast and will continue to get better, Sylvia was a fluke Brock will be around for some time. Brock will be tough to beat from here on out, Mir will get punished the next time he meets Brock mark my words on that.

SHit, I'm with you on that. ALl the people hating just because he used to work for WWE are retarded. The guy is a champion wrestler and HUGE and strong as hell. Not to mention he's young and has alot of learnign to do and he's still pushing everyone he faces.

The problem with Lesnar is that he is just too fucking strong to submit. And stop talking about him like he can't defend against being taken down. Hello.........Div1 National Champ out of UWM......do you really want to take his big ass down??

Another thing......the dude is scary fast for a huge man.

Only weakness I can see in his game right now is conditioning..........he was looking pretty gassed at the end.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

He did go three full rounds with Heath Herring.. even though Heath was seeing triple after that clock to the mouth and the backflip.. Lesnar definitely has a lot to learn and do.. but he's the future of UFC

I think you might be going to far and saying he is the FUTURE of the UFC. I'm not a fan of the whole stand up game. I would rather watch someone take a guy down and they both go for the submission over and over, then watch a boxing match without gloves.