Which one is the shiznit? Zima or Sminoff? My experiance...

Guest CROWFOOT_

Guest CROWFOOT_

Hey everyone. So I was at a party over the weekend and I tried some of this Smirnoff Twist Raspberry stuff that someone had in a cooler. I had like 7 or 8 of them. Totally got me buzzed off my ass. I gotta say, I'm a pretty hardcore backer of the Zima and have been for a long time because that shit's so good, but this Smirnoff Raspberry shit was DAMN GOOD! I actually tuned out of a conversation I was having with this chick because I was trying to figure out if it would take the place of my Zima in the fridge and shit. She got pissed thinking I wasn't listening to her and just staring at her tits. Seriously. Anyone here try this stuff?

Anyway, thought the forum could use a poll and I had this inner taste bud toss up going on in my head since Saturday. So let me know if anyone else has an opinion or just think I'm fucking crazy for thinking this stuff would taste better than Zima.

CROWFOOT_

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny....though I agree with most of you here and think that NEITHER of these two drinks needs to be in the hands of a man unless he's passing it to a woman (and by the sound of your story, it sounds like you were passing up a woman FOR the drink....little weird), there are ALSO about 7 or 8 votes on there choosing one!

LOL

So who are our girly men here?! :D

I didn't vote, I've never had either, maybe a sip once before, not sure on even that, honestly. The simple fact that you Fruit Zima before drinking it and that Smirnoff is a fruit inspired drink, makes them girlie drinks. Hell most women I know prefer an ice cold Natti Light over Smirnoff or Zima! Should tell you something bud...

DON'T FRUIT THE BEER!!!!!!!!

Guest CROWFOOT_
at3dave ]

Yeah man, either way.. Thats a ladies drink.

I get made fun of because I like Michelob Light over any other beer.

If i got caught with a Zima I'd have to leave town.

It isnt too bad though dave? They hit ya for drinkng Mich Light? heck man everyone aorund here drinks that stuff.

Guest CROWFOOT_
PHILLYFAN ]

I've drank so much in my past that the only thing i can touch is lager.

Man if i smell wild turkey ill throw up. I use to drink that on a reg basis like any where from 10-15 of them they were my hard coor days lol

si I take it you dronk drink Zima or Smirnoff then? ever tried them? they are really good drinks.

Guest CROWFOOT_
Undertow ]

It's funny....though I agree with most of you here and think that NEITHER of these two drinks needs to be in the hands of a man unless he's passing it to a woman (and by the sound of your story, it sounds like you were passing up a woman FOR the drink....little weird), there are ALSO about 7 or 8 votes on there choosing one!

LOL

I need a drink:) doesnt matter, but I needed me some alcohol!

Guest CROWFOOT_
Chili-Palmer ]

This is the only Zima any heterosexual man should be thinking about..

MadelineZima21sept.jpg

Madeline Zima

Thats is one hot chick but I have a better chance getting sex from a zima bottle then her:) will stick to the Zima I know and like.

Guest CROWFOOT_
RNG187 ]
Rogues73 ]

i nominate Crowfoot for willy foo foo of the year award. ;D

good thing i left the clan' date=' idk they were giving it out...LOL!

BTW, crowfoot, how's the back of your throat feeling? SHOULD be pretty raw from the pounding it's getting...

CAW...CAW...

[/quote']

Back of throat is felling little sore, but my butt is hurting pretty bad:) wanna come rub it for me?

Undertow ]

Back of throat is felling little sore, but my butt is hurting pretty bad:) wanna come rub it for me?

No need to get too gay here.

Your choice of drinks in this free country is taking care of that for you in spades, methinks.

no tow, please. i'll get the icyhot, and i'd love to rub it just a tad. let him feel what the clap feels like, BEFORE he gets it..

Guest CROWFOOT_
Undertow ]

LOL

some cant admit it:) but Smirnoff is in the lead!

Guest CROWFOOT_
Undertow ]

No need to get too gay here.

Your choice of drinks in this free country is taking care of that for you in spades, methinks.

no tow, please. i'll get the icyhot, and i'd love to rub it just a tad. let him feel what the clap feels like, BEFORE he gets it..

::) haha.. just let me drink a few smirnoffs first bro, then I might.... Icyhot? ouch!