Which one is the shiznit? Zima or Sminoff? My experiance...

Guest CROWFOOT_

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CROWFOOT_

wonder if RNG has got that icyhot ready for me:)

RNG whats ur poison?you a Zima man or a Smirnoff Boy ;D ;D ;D

neither, sam adams is my man. ;)

Sam Adams light is a good beer, I hafta agree with that one bro....

Guest CROWFOOT_
Lockdown ]

neither' date=' sam adams is my man. ;)

[/quote']

ditto, anyone ever had any of the Great Lakes Brews? I know Playerdown and anyone else from the Cleveland area will admit that Great lakes Christmas Ale is by far the best seasonal brew. And I've tried MANY of them

oh yeah bro....I have tried them:) I love their Holy Moses pale ale:) although not as good as ZIMA! ;D

Lockdown ]

neither' date=' sam adams is my man. ;)

[/quote']

ditto, anyone ever had any of the Great Lakes Brews? I know Playerdown and anyone else from the Cleveland area will admit that Great lakes Christmas Ale is by far the best seasonal brew. And I've tried MANY of them

oh yeah bro....I have tried them:) I love their Holy Moses pale ale:) although not as good as ZIMA! ;D

i think by you saying you drink sam adams people wont want to drink it now, lol

Guest CROWFOOT_
Lockdown ]

well it's definitely not a willy foo foo drink

but I've never had Holy Moses Pale Ale' date=' it's the only Great Lakes custom brew I haven't partaken in yet. I'm a big fan of Eliot Ness, Burning River, and Nosferatu as well.

[/quote']

Burning Rive is my cousins beer of choice. He drive a truck and eveytime he stops somewhere that has it, he buys like 5 cases.... But he also likes Zima, so take it as it is.

Lockdown, you havent tried the Pale Ale? Man if you love their Lagers and stuff, and are a fan of pale ales, you will love it...

Guest CROWFOOT_

But some really good microbrews, since we on the subject are Dogfish Head.... there Ales are really good.

an dont forget FlyingDog Brewery. The Dogtoberfest(which is really really good) won Gold for German-Style Märzen at the american beer fest this year and Old Scratch furthered its legacy as one of the best beers on the planet by winning Silver for American-Style Amber Lager. Both of them are great beers. Only downaisde is for me to get either I have to drive 3 hours to Columbia, SC

I've had Dogfish head which is damn good and I'll have to stop by the brewery and pick up some of the Holy Moses tomorrow when I'm up in Cleveland for business. Would a six-pack do or should I invest in more?

I'm getting 3 kegs of Christmas Ale next week, 2 I'm taking to a party and the third for my own personal consumption at home in my kegerator.

Guest CROWFOOT_
Lockdown ]

I've had Dogfish head which is damn good and I'll have to stop by the brewery and pick up some of the Holy Moses tomorrow when I'm up in Cleveland for business. Would a six-pack do or should I invest in more?

I'm getting 3 kegs of Christmas Ale next week' date=' 2 I'm taking to a party and the third for my own personal consumption at home in my kegerator.

[/quote']

I would buy a 12 at least bro

Chili-Palmer ]

Arrogant Bastard Ale (San Diego) GREAT Stuff.!!

http://www.arrogantbastard.com

arrogant_beer_ale_1.jpgbastard.jpg

I was told how great this was when I was down there. I wasn't as impressed. Don't get me wrong, it was a good beer, but people down in Diego acted like this shit was better than sex. It wasnt THAT good.

Tool_Minion ]
Chili-Palmer ]

I was told how great this was when I was down there. I wasn't as impressed. Don't get me wrong, it was a good beer, but people down in Diego acted like this shit was better than sex. It wasnt THAT good.

nothing is better than sex..... ok maybe Socom sometimes

Guest CROWFOOT_
Hellraiser ]
Tool_Minion ]
Chili-Palmer ]

nothing is better than sex..... ok maybe Socom sometimes

haah, my wife got mad at me once for wanting to play socom instead of coming to bed with her. but I had to finish the battle ;D

I voted Smirnoff. MUCH better than Zima.

BUT, if I had my choice of drink, it would be Crown and Coke. I love Mojitos, too. Good stuff. Beer? Rolling Rock. And that's only if I have to drink beer. Not a beer fan. Too full too fast on beer. Wine? Pinot Gris.

All of the above is based on days of old when I enjoyed drinking and a little partying. Not much of a drinker. It just makes me want to sleep.