SoOo.. Cowboys ??

Lets hear you bust my balls tonight.

20-8. Number 1 team in the league cant get 1 touchdown? well.. maybe in the last two minutes of the entire game. Probably not.

Demarcus Ware is killing Quarterbacks. Our Defense FAR SURPASSES Pittsburghs from what i seen the last two games. Dallas is changing.. My boys are playing like a bunch a freakin Animals.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO is a cancer! Give it alittle more time he'll kill the team.

BUT seriously DAVE i love the idea that the last game of the season eagles vs dallas might have alittle meaning to it specially like I said last game of the season and maybe playoff aspirations on it. I lovet he dallas vs eagles match ups when there is meaning to it!

Good luck though bro!

at3dave ]

Lets hear you bust my balls tonight.

20-8. Number 1 team in the league cant get 1 touchdown? well.. maybe in the last two minutes of the entire game. Probably not.

Demarcus Ware is killing Quarterbacks. Our Defense FAR SURPASSES Pittsburghs from what i seen the last two games. Dallas is changing.. My boys are playing like a bunch a freakin Animals.

Yeah overstatement of the year. That defense isn't that great, where was that amazing D against St. Louis? 34 points to 2nd worst team in the league? Or giving up 35 to the Healthy Giants who had something to play for in week 9. Dallas is the most dysfunctional team in the league. If by some miracle they do make the playoffs I guarantee they don't even make the NFC championship game.

Red0ctobeR ]

If Cowboys do make the playoffs they'll lose in 1st rd

EPIC FAIL

The cowboys are hitting their stride at the right time. IF they don't make it to the playoffs they will get damn close. And I think the team standing in their way is Pittsburgh.

How is Pittsburgh standing in their way? Pittsburgh is in the AFC and the Cowgirls is in the NFC.

I can't wait for the last game with the Eagles. I hope that Dallas gets their asses handed to them this week so that the last game of the season means more. Should be a very good game.

If you read my statement... I said the LAST TWO WEEKS.

Please man.. Our DEFENSE has given up NOTHING in two games... Our offense made two HORRIBLE fuckin mistakes that cost us the Pitt Game.. we had the BEAT from the 1st minute of the game.

In the Last 2 games.. Dallas Defense is UNLIKE anything in the NFL. Please. These guys are suddenly monsters.. wow could D. Ware get better then he was? I dont know but he did. If it wasnt for procter on our left side.. there would be NOTHING anybody could do. ON any team. Our Line.. our .. everything is like a brick wall right now. If our D plays like this the rest of the season.. we will play in the NFC championship game.

Watch you fuckin haters... dallas will at least make it to the NFC championship. I pray, lol.

RNG187 ]

oh, raiders fan? i respect raiders fans, highly. they're loyal as a dog.

No they aren't they burned their jerseys after losing the super bowl they barely sell out the only times us locals get to see them is when they aren't the home team, if they don't sell out they aren't shown on tv. They pass out two eye patches so we don't have to watch the crap and no i'm not a raiders fan, but I know Davis is killing the franchise.

Bout the cowbitchs giving up nothing, the dolphins haven't givin up a TD in 3 weeks so what are they a number one defense all of a sudden are they up there with the steelers, nope so I mean if the dolphins can do that and not be up there with the steelers D then hell no the cowbitchs aren't up there.

RNG187 ]

losing the super bowl, hell i can understand being pretty ticked. i'm talking about HARDCORE fans, who stupport them even when al davis is running their shit into the ground.

Thats a hardcore fan there aren't really many of them, me I bleed Red and Gold no matter what even if we where the detroit lions x2. If Hill was the QB like I wanted from the beginning we would smashed a lot more teams.

<------Hardcore raiders fan. I watch EVERY game at least twice each week. Start to finish. Al is killing our team, but there are still alot of bright spots. Rob Ryan is Al's partner in crime. I got a whole rant about that bs. :P

The Cowboys are not as hot as you all think they are. The last two weeks they have played teams with struggling offenses. Steelers O has been hurting all year, and without that D and getting to play with the lead most of the time, they wouldn't be in the position they are. The G-men are hurting VERY badly without Jacobs and The Misfire Kid. They can say he wasn't a big part all they want, when PB was on the field the D had to watch their asses.

That being said, in the NFL sometimes all it takes it for two games like that to boost confidence enough to play above the level you normally would. I still think they will be hard pressed to get in the play-offs. TO is volitile and all it will take is one play to set the idiot off. If they hadn't won yesterday, he would have been spouting off again since WHitten had more catches than he did. He doesn't care, he says team all the time, but he doesn't mean it.

Did anyone see the stat line NFL network kept throwing up? I missed the exact numbers, but Whitten has more catches with FEWER balls thrown. Maybe TO should look at the numbers before he cries like a bitch. Hell maybe that's why he didn't cry Sunday. Maybe someone put a copy of those numbers in his locker. :D