Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

COD WAW Tourneys

willywonka159 ]
Paidassassin ]

exaclty my point cod 4 is done no one wants to play it lol

No, no one wants to play Xbox. There's a difference. ;)

:P

lol wait until an xbox player sees this, lol.

The PS3 cod4 tourney sign ups are still there too.

CDBS14 ]
willywonka159 ]
Paidassassin ]

No' date=' no one wants to play Xbox. There's a difference. ;)

[/quote']

No i agree..

No one HERE wants to play 360. This is a Socom site.. from start to finish, & i dont think any other game will take over or do well until Socom is completely dead.. and i mean buried, because you lifers wont let a shitty game go. lol

Its just too bad we cant get the Xbox'rs to come here.

It would be awesome to be "The Place to be" for both consoles, instead of just one shitty game on one console. :-\

FYI, I do think we should have a CoD:WaW tourney here for PS3. ;D

Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]
willywonka159 ]
Paidassassin ]

No' date=' no one wants to play Xbox. There's a difference. ;)

[/quote']

No i agree..

No one HERE wants to play 360. This is a Socom site.. from start to finish, & i dont think any other game will take over or do well until Socom is completely dead.. and i mean buried, because you lifers wont let a shitty game go. lol

Its just too bad we cant get the Xbox'rs to come here.

It would be awesome to be "The Place to be" for both consoles, instead of just one shitty game on one console. :-\

FYI, I do think we should have a CoD:WaW tourney here for PS3. ;D

chili approved, lol.

I think we just need the spread the word more for 360.

It is a shame that this site only tailors to one game. The CoD4 tournies last year are what brought some of us over to this site and we had a chance to enjoy some fun and exciting Crucibles and a Riot Act tournaments. I guess it was just a tease though :'(

Nikastylez ]

It is a shame that this site only tailors to one game. The CoD4 tournies last year are what brought some of us over to this site and we had a chance to enjoy some fun and exciting Crucibles and a Riot Act tournaments. I guess it was just a tease though :'(

LOL. How can UF cater to other games when there isn't enough interest? I wouldn't expect the Staff to do all the work it takes for a tournament, when there are only a few clans that sign up. It just doesn't make sense. The only reason the previous COD4 tourney's had so many clans is Socom wasn't out yet. I'm sure if there 12+ clans that were interested, there would be a new COD tourney.