socom lagg fix idea

ok here is my opition we dont have too pay for online use with sony, so they dont have to put up the best servers thats why the servers are crappy, myself and im sure others are willing too pay a small monthly fee of $5 or less lol to make socom a way better lagg free game play, and they can also come out with a program that cant be hacked in too so people can use socom cheats, I mean come on dont YOU GUYS want things too get better

I got a better question Multi.

Why not? Forums are used for debating relevance of all sorts of subjects! :P

I agree, paying for online play would be worth it for a game like Socom to work properly......but in the same token, I can honestly say I highly doubt that would motivate Sony. My 60 bucks for the game didnt, nor did my 500 for the system. If that can't get them to step up, I would say it's a lack of ability more than a lack of funds.

Tool_Minion ]

I got a better question Multi.

Why not? Forums are used for debating relevance of all sorts of subjects! :P

I agree, paying for online play would be worth it for a game like Socom to work properly......but in the same token, I can honestly say I highly doubt that would motivate Sony. My 60 bucks for the game didnt, nor did my 500 for the system. If that can't get them to step up, I would say it's a lack of ability more than a lack of funds.

Minimal to zero lag with KZ2 :o and I'd pay to play if it were implemented.

The in game code is the source of our lag. Socom and most games for that matter are a hybrid of server client and peer to peer. So i don't see paying an extra fee so they code the game correctly.

If they made the game strictly server client then yes i would pay 5 dollars a month.

C_A_G_E ]

The in game code is the source of our lag. Socom and most games for that matter are a hybrid of server client and peer to peer. So i don't see paying an extra fee so they code the game correctly.

If they made the game strictly server client then yes i would pay 5 dollars a month.

Word- We SHOULD be getting games that play well online when thats ALL they do.

Wow, your grammar and sentence structure is horrifying. Im not perfect myself but man.

Eh most say the same things you say on a day to day basis but I don't believe paying will help much. My idea on why lag is bigger compared to the xbox is that the graphics are the cause. We all know ps3 has the best graphics so our connections work harder then say a connection connected to a xbox 360. Its just an opinion an idea. Im sure someone will be all this is why xbox is better cry,cry,cry, rant, rant and then give a giant list of points that I wont pay attention to.

Neoblackhound ]

Wow' date=' your grammar and sentence structure is horrifying. Im not perfect myself but man.

Eh most say the same things you say on a day to day basis but I don't believe paying will help much. My idea on why lag is bigger compared to the xbox is that the graphics are the cause. We all know ps3 has the best graphics so our connections work harder then say a connection connected to a xbox 360. Its just an opinion an idea. Im sure someone will be all this is why xbox is better cry,cry,cry, rant, rant and then give a giant list of points that I wont pay attention to.

[/quote']you rang...? ;D

Graphics have NOTHING to do with your connection.. try again. ;)

Chili-Palmer ]
Neoblackhound ]

Wow' date=' your grammar and sentence structure is horrifying. Im not perfect myself but man.

[/quote']you rang...? ;D

Graphics have NOTHING to do with your connection.. try again. ;)

I expected more. Chilli you failed me.

:'(

I'd like to see your degree in video game design that lets you say it doesn't.

I've spent years on why socom has issues of lagg, and why this is not the 'first thing' that gets fixed before re-designing the game-'play'. I am NOW even 'more stumped', at how KZ2 can just come in with 'no lagg issues' and is using the PSN for our stats and Trophy/Rank management. There is definitely something wrong, that I think can be fixed!

If KZ2 had a similar issue with lagg as Confrontation...then this point would not be questionable. This is 'also', why I wouldn't pay a dime. Let them fix shhhhh! first, then we can talk about paying for it.

Chili-Palmer ]

Yes man..

I honestly think it is in the coding of the game.. which is the only thing that makes sense.

Otherwise these other games would have similar issues.!

Most of the other games do have this problem online. I might rent KZ just to witness the "lag free" environment I keep hearing about. Just so that I know it's possible for a Sony game, and I can still cling to my one shred of hope that they might correct Socom. ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Yes man..

I honestly think it is in the coding of the game.. which is the only thing that makes sense.

Otherwise these other games would have similar issues.!

Most of the other games do have this problem online. I might rent KZ just to witness the "lag free" environment I keep hearing about. Just so that I know it's possible for a Sony game, and I can still cling to my one shred of hope that they might correct Socom. ;D

get resisatnce2 as well and feel how 30v30 is like with no lag. ;D