2nd Clan Eliminated from UF4: PoW

Team Double Helix [TDH] has met its demise at the hands of PLS tonight as they fail in their attack against Peace, Love, Socom.

The boys of TDH played their first tacmap UF tourney well and, most importantly, with honor!

TDH, you were a great clan to have here in UF and we hope you CONTINUE to remain a permanent fixture in the UF Community. It was an honor to have you in the tourney.

Give these guys a round of applause for a good try in this intense tourney environment.

- TOW

Guest KingJunk

Great Bunch of guys here I wish you could have been around longer because its nice to play with a clan like you guys.

Like I said Before Great war Monday you guys fought hard till the very end!!

A Real True Stand Up Clan here!!

Ditto on what has been said. We here at 101 did not have the pleasure of facing you on the battlefield, however by the response you have been given and by some of those whom we have played here in the past and have come to know and respect, you must be a class act.

Please make sure you stay active within the UF community. Good luck.

Guest Harley-Man

Well, all the good stuff to say has been taken, so I guess I'll say a simple congratulations on even being invited to this tournament. If you guys feel anything like me at all, then that-in-it's-self is a victory.

• Directors

Nothing but good things [TDH]. I think you may have found a home here in our humble little community.

There have been alot of clans come & go since Rogue 7 first deployed in UF2, and the one thing that separates the lifers, from the passers by, is the ability to Fight with Honor,Win with Respect & Lose with Dignity.

Hope to see you in the future. Good Job.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I told my self I was not going to cry!!! I greatly appreciate the complaments and I can say the same thing about all of you guys! Thanks again for the opportunity to be in this tourny and next time around hopefully we will be able to play with all the great clans that make up Urgent Fury!

crater1

Guest MultipleTarget

TDH

Man TIP-TOE

I wish we had at least one war with you guys

GOOD STUFF !!!!

DONT WORRY WE GET TO WAR ON THE NEXT UF

PROPS ALL MY RESPECT TO TDH A CLAN OF HONOR