Two new UF admins announced.

Sniper and I have decided on choosing two new admins to help in UF's continued endeavor.

After looking through the strengths and weaknesses of many members of the UF Community here, we both agreed on two people.

[>7<] X_Viper_X and [PBK] GOAT

Viper's clan, Rogue 7, will most likely continue in participating in UF tourneys, while Goat's PBK will most likely sit due to their lower numbers. Viper is a member whom we recognized a good level of patience and logic. Goat exhibited the same qualities and brought to us a unique angle as well...an admin who does not have a clan participating in any tourney.

Sniper and I will continue to be the main voices of this community and tournament.

Goat and Viper will be called in on matters that Clan Reps cannot resolve themselves.

In the case where Sniper, Goat, Viper and I are caught in a 50/50 split decision, 6ravity (our UF: Black admin) will enter the discussion with the tie-breaker vote.

Of course, none of us need be utilized as long as the Clan Reps are able to work out tourney problems on their own.

This is the first time that Urgent Fury has brought in admins outside the small circle of creators that is Sniper and I. We're both excited about this new chapter in UF history, as we hope some of you will be as well. Sniper's and my workload will not be changing in any near future, as all creative aspects of UF still stay between us, but hopefully this will alleviate any future worries by paranoid minds regarding any tourneys being tipped in the favor of "host clans," both a practice that has never occurred and a term that simply doesn't apply here in UF.

To Viper and Goat....we both hope we've made the right choices in selecting you.

That's all, carry on.

Oh just to clarify,, Like Tow said, I don't make decisions.. If needed I'm available to simply listen to both sides of a debate or an issue and report my observances and/or opinion in an unbiased nature to the other admins of UF. I hope this helps out, since at the current time I am not active in UF as a player in the tournament nor is my clan. During the war nights that I can make, I plan on being online but not in a game just hit me up with a whisper or a message if there is anything you would like either witnessed or if you simply would like to have someone listen in on a discussion after the game in concerns to possible rule violations.

I won't be taken sides or giving advice.. I am simply there to listen or observe and report the facts as best I can.

Goat.