Warhawk Comes Out On Playstation Store at 12:01 EST

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I cant stop playing it! I haven't sleep all night. This is hands down the best game so far for the PS3 as far as online gaming. I love that you have a knife and can stab someone to death and the flamethrower is a beast!

How many of us are going to have Warhawk? I know we are all in our own clans but since ALOT of people in our clans do not have maybe we should have a UF clan or something.

I know Sequoyah and I are the only 2 from cBF that have a PS3 and are getting WarHawk and WE are cBF but for this maybe we can make an exception?

_Reaper. ]

This all sounds familiar Goat...hmmmmm

Agreed LOL.. ;) but admittedly Vegas turned out to not be Clan based friendly, (for the most part anyway, although ideas to implement it were brought up and looked at). Warhawk may prove to be different.

Also just as a note. The idea of a UF members Clan for Vegas has not been abandoned.. it's just been put on the shelf for time being in lieu of Breakout and other UF ventures. As new games come out and although Socom is and will always be at the forefront for Urgent Fury Endorsed Tournaments, I can say without going into to much detail that the creators and admins of UF are not so singled minded as to dismiss all games other then Socom as unacceptable. As things progress, so will Urgent Fury. For now however we have a full plate and plenty of new and interesting things to come: along with the tried and true already developed programs.

Warhawk.. I haven't got this yet, :( I called several stores today and even drove to a couple, no one in my area has it yet and all said it shipped today and is due to arrive late today or tomorrow. I would prefer to purchase the disk, but if gets delayed I may have to bite the bullet and download it.

customer service everywhere blows like bestbuy has warhawk for 39.99 canadian with a bluetooth headset and scheduled for today, well they dont have and i can only pre-order it when its in stock like does that make any sense and then eb games doesnt have it either and they have it listed as 69.99??? like WTF!!!! and then wal-mart has a dumb blonde working in their electronics department and this was our conversation:

me: hi i was wondering if you had warhawk for ps3 in...?

her: ummm one sec...crappy music... nope.

me. do you know when you will get it in?

her: uhhhmmm nope.

me:ok, do you know how much it costs?

her: no i wouldnt know that unless it was on the shelf (sarcasticly).

me: ok.

Affliction, Same here, bud. I sort of figured it would only be in the 750mb or so range since that's what a standard CD/RW disc can carry. Although I'm still surprised sure since a single layer DVD can support over 4 and half GB and a Dual layer Blu ray can handle a whopping 50gb!!!

So for anyone that has downloaded it, can you tell me if you can copy it to a Flash drive or does it have to stay on the hard drive. Also if you pay for it once, like the map pack can you download to the same ID as many time as you want? Inquiring minds want to know.. and yes I could probably find this out at Sony's site.. but I prefer real testimony.. (or else I'm just being lazy..).

Oh well....

I would just download it since I don't really care about the blue tooth thing that much.. but my problem with the download is that it is more then likely ID specific. I don't see how they could do it otherwise and keep folks from sharing the download. I'm not saying I want to share it per say, but I have more then one PSN account, and DJ (my son) now has his own account and ID (a sub account of mine) to use. Now here's the problem... buy the disk and it doesn't matter, just like Vegas, Tiger and everything else he can use my disk and create his own game under his account when I'm not using it. However I seriously doubt this is the same with a purchased download and I doubt anyone but the ID associated with the download would be able to use it regardless of whether or not it is on the same machine. Does anyone know if this is true? My guess is it is, and it is just like Socom's map pack which can be played by others in LAN but do not work online unless it is the verified ID that purchased the pack who is signed on. But I'm not finding where Sony says anything on this???

So I guess I will wait, no big deal. I still haven't tired of Vegas yet and of course I could always try my luck at staying connected to Socom for more then five minutes. :roll: which baffles my mind considering my connection speed..

L8'rs Peace yo.

Goat

Goat ]

So for anyone that has downloaded it, can you tell me if you can copy it to a Flash drive or does it have to stay on the hard drive. Also if you pay for it once, like the map pack can you download to the same ID as many time as you want? Inquiring minds want to know.. and yes I could probably find this out at Sony's site.. but I prefer real testimony.. (or else I'm just being lazy..).

It stays on ur harddrive...

Pay once... same ID...

Download many times... as long as u use ur same ID

Game Play : Graphics arent amazing.. but they are way better then Socom..... the game play is cool.. i love the knife stabbing.. and rocket launcher... havent experienced any sort of LAG.... im leaving Hollow Ground and Socom and starting a new life on Warhawk... JUST KIDDIN!...