A section on the UF forum will be put up Monday evening for the 3-man team sign-ups for the UF: Breakout tourney.

Please REMEMBER, in forming your teams, you CANNOT have 3 men from the same clan on a team. You must have at LEAST one member of your team NOT of your own clan.

Good luck in forming teams and we'll see you on the battle field!

Sounds good,

Any clan out there that frequents our forums- 30 would like to field 3 groups. We will be fielding 6 of our best gunners that play well in pairs in those 3 groups. We will also have 3 of our best gunners that can follow direction that are interested in being a 3rd man in another clan. We have a few teams now- But please feel free to stop by our forums or pm me or Puddytat if you are looking for a 3rd man or want to be that 3rd man.

Thanks,

US25

couple questions .

what does the remainding 1200 dollars gonna go and what will stop three people from sitting in the same room on the same router watching and talking and all the dumb shit that people do..i know you said two from on clan and one from another but what is to stop it....and i know it is a good faith community and all that .....think i'll be skipping another tourney

with that said whats up with the black tourney ???

couple questions .

what does the remainding 1200 dollars gonna go and what will stop three people from sitting in the same room on the same router watching and talking and all the dumb shit that people do..i know you said two from on clan and one from another but what is to stop it....and i know it is a good faith community and all that .....think i'll be skipping another tourney

What is to stop 14 players players sitting in rooms adjacent to eachother for a war for the upcoming 14v14 week in UF4? Nothing. If people feel the need to cheat to win, so be it and screw them. That is a dumb thing to say and only brings negative light toward this promising tournament.

Nino_Nemasis ]

couple questions .

only difference is 11 people..not trying to put anything down

just wondering when the black tourney is coming around again...

What is to stop 14 players players sitting in rooms adjacent to eachother for a war for the upcoming 14v14 week in UF4? Nothing.  If people feel the need to cheat to win, so be it and screw them.  That is a dumb thing to say and only brings negative light toward this promising tournament.

what does the remainding 1200 dollars gonna go

-That is obviously none of OUR business, the winners still get a fair profitable gain IMO ;)

and what will stop three people from sitting in the same room on the same router watching and talking and all the dumb shit that people do..

-negativity never wins anything, that comment just brings the wrong light on things

i know it is a good faith community and all that..

-if you know, why question it. it is 10 freaking dollars  :P

-STRICK- ]

what does the remainding 1200 dollars gonna go

-That is obviously none of OUR business, the winners still get a fair profitable gain IMO ;)

and what will stop three people from sitting in the same room on the same router watching and talking and all the dumb shit that people do..

-negativity never wins anything, that comment just brings the wrong light on things

i know it is a good faith community and all that..

-if you know, why question it. it is 10 freaking dollars  :P

yup

Q. What is the extra funds for?

A. I’m surprised with the amount of time and effort that the creators give to this community without even the slightest request for contributions of any kind from anyone that this question is asked however I will give it my answer or two answers you can decide which one is the correct one.

A) It goes towards helping to maintain this site, future prizes, marketing for sponsorship, were trying to make this bigger and better and to garner the attention of large company sponsorship to enable us to grant substantial prizes and awards as well as give the community even more in terms of entertainment and game play appeal.

B) Sniper and Tow are taking me to a Gentleman’s club so we need the money…. all in dollar bills please.

Q. Stopping three people from cheating..?

A. This doesn’t deserve a response.

Q. I will pass.

A. It’s a choice you are free to make, the entry fee was made low so it’s not unreasonable. The format was so that the community spirit is better served, i.e. get to know the guys and gals you play with from other clans by way of teaming up for a fun, rewarding tournament. No three from any one clan is the rule but there is nothing stopping anyone from having three players from three different clans. Look this about having some fun in a fast paced tournament and rewarding the community of members. No one says you have to participative but I hope that everyone who can gives it a go. For gathering a team feel free to openly engage in discussions here as to formation of teams from different clans.. no need to do it off of UF if you don’t want to, request for team members or notices of free agency is welcomed to help formulate the teams.

Goat ]

Q. What is the extra funds for?

A. I’m surprised with the amount of time and effort that the creators give to this community without even the slightest request for contributions of any kind from anyone that this question is asked however I will give it my answer or two answers you can decide which one is the correct one.

A) It goes towards helping to maintain this site, future prizes, marketing for sponsorship, were trying to make this bigger and better and to garner the attention of large company sponsorship to enable us to grant substantial prizes and awards as well as give the community even more in terms of entertainment and game play appeal.

B) Sniper and Tow are taking me to a Gentleman’s club so we need the money…. all in dollar bills please.

Q. Stopping three people from cheating..?

A. This doesn’t deserve a response.

Q. I will pass.

A. It’s a choice you are free to make, the entry fee was made low so it’s not unreasonable. The format was so that the community spirit is better served, i.e. get to know the guys and gals you play with from other clans by way of teaming up for a fun, rewarding tournament. No three from any one clan is the rule but there is nothing stopping anyone from having three players from three different clans. Look this about having some fun in a fast paced tournament and rewarding the community of members. No one says you have to participative but I hope that everyone who can gives it a go. For gathering a team feel free to openly engage in discussions here as to formation of teams from different clans.. no need to do it off of UF if you don’t want to, request for team members or notices of free agency is welcomed to help formulate the teams. 

thank you goat for a real response...it was a very well detailed answer

and i do appreciate everything that the admins are doin..

thanx for taking the time to reply appropriately....see you on the field

o...yeah what about u.f black????

was the real question

i was wondering about

Southwood, Anytime between sign up and start but the sooner the better.

or what sniper will say a couple of post from now... LOL> ;)

Also you guys have some time, Sign up's start tonight but that doesn't mean they end tonight... I realize it may take a bit of time to get together with other players from different clans. Try to formulate a soon as possible but don't feel as if it must be done in one night.

Goat ]

Southwood, Anytime between sign up and start but the sooner the better.

Also you guys have some time, Sign up's start tonight but that doesn't mean they end tonight... I realize it may take a bit of time to get together with other players from different clans. Try to formulate a soon as possible but don't feel as if it must be done in one night.

thanks.