So who else is a hunter?

I am an avid hunter of almost every type of game. I hunt every season from Doves, Waterfowl, Upland, Deer, and Turkey. I am pretty stoked that there is a Cabela's store opening near me (Hoffman Estates, Illinois). The opening is September 21st, but there is an early opening for preferred customers in the area this Wednesday. I spend a ton of money on Hunting Gear from them annually, so it is a treat to finally have a store nearby. Just wanted to see if there any fellow UFers who love hunting as I do. When I am not working or playing socom you can usually find me afield somewhere.

PuddyTat ]

pick me, pick me...deer season opens in two days, elk opens in 13 days, and my dad drew a moose tag this year, so october will be spent helping him find a big one.

Where you from Puddy? Bow season opens for Deer on the 15th in Wisconson too (I do all my deer hunting in Wisconsin).

ME. i used to live in minnesota so i grew up around that stuff, but im in kansas now and so i dear hunt when i can. but with college and a job its tough sumtime. the only thing i hunt consistantly would be antelope. i go to wyoming once a year and take one down. i usually go for the biggest one, but now im just goin for the longest shot. last year was 553 yards. i plan on movin it up by 100 yards.

Som3_R3tard ]

why go way out there for dove? hell you can have all the doves i shoot here. puddy come down for qauil in oct- jan time

Oh I hear you there, I have limited out all three times I went for doves thus far this month. Have you ever seen the videos of the hunts out there though? They estimate in a 3-5 day trip you will shoot over 10,000 times.

Guest [iLL] Andawg
PRIMEMEAT ]

I love to hunt!!!! Beaver mostly :-*

Boys, I can shoot with the best of them. Came within a half inch of  beating a guy with his own gun at 300 yards. But as for live targets, not gonna do it.

I restrict most of my hunting to M.I.L.F.s, Beaver, Bearded Clams, anything in that genre. I shoot at them all the time, too bad it's just target practice.  ;) :'(

Prime, I like to hunt Beaver too. I shot a huge load into one a month ago and the bitch or whatever a female beaver is, Got up and walked out. My wife then came home and was really pissed when she saw her leaving...

Just kidding. I like to hunt also. It is not any fun here SO.Dak, Too easy. I used to hunt in AZ, You are lucky to see a damn deer let alone shoot the bastard.

I hunted a watermelon last week with my 45-70. If you have a high powered rifle or 44 mag handgun, I highly recommend fruit as a shooting target. It is expensive, But you dont have to clean it up, and it blows up nicely.

Ya im in pa archery starts on the 15th also but i hunt in pittsburgh big ass deer in the city. i also like to ride my quad with a brush bar on it n try to hit them at night. its fun but wouldnt say do it cuz they hurt if u miss. neva happened to me but i heard it does. I also black bear hunt with 20 guys up my camp in the mountains. we all push but its crazy cuz i neva saw one yet. them damn bastards.

I bow hunt myself, I've been hanging stands for the past 3 weeks and planting food plots in a lot of areas on my dad's property here in Ohio. My good friend is on Doc's Deer Scent's Pro-Staff team and he gets me all sorts of free and REALLY reduced prices. Been in a couple of his films too. I'm really looking forward to the season. I might do rifle too, but to me there's nothing like standing over a deer or being 20-50 yards away and getting that kill.

D

Guest XtremeDuty

Hey Puddy, How bout a hunt in Michigan for muley run in Wyoming? I have always wanted to get out there and try some longer shots. This year I will mainly be able to bow hunt (whitetails) and maybe some small game. Gun season will probably not happen this year.