socom 4 beta

Guest Stealthknight

Who did they have testing the Beta a bunch of blind chimps? Sorry but for 6 months of testing someone should have told them the gun calibrations are WAY off.

I know it isnt suppose to be super realistic but damn at least be able to shoot a PERSON with a JET TURRET and have them die.

ShadowOfaSolja ]

Who did they have testing the Beta a bunch of blind chimps? Sorry but for 6 months of testing someone should have told them the gun calibrations are WAY off.

I know it isnt suppose to be super realistic but damn at least be able to shoot a PERSON with a JET TURRET and have them die.

I don't know where you have been reading about this game but the makers themself have stated that the guns will be tweaked until the game comes out.

• 2 years later...

ass!

still.. wow that fucking beta sucked!! first it took forever to dload. then i remember the servers crashed so we couldnt play that first day.

i remember waiting for 10-15 minutes staring at the damn rotating symbol for the map to launch.. sometimes everybody left the room and you had to go back to the XMB, fight the network initialization and get in a lobby and wait again for the damn game to start!

then your guy stopped to take a crap every 15-30 seconds and you would get the connection symbol.

ohhh boy! the worst part where the excuses everyone kept giving.. this is just a beta, it's supposed to have glitches so /6 can fix them. the game will be much better! we where just trying to fool ourselves...

Tool_Minion ]

'08?!

try '11.

Have faith my friend this game is further along than I think most people expect. Of course there are always chances of delays but I wouldn't be surprised if a beta hit this summer sometime or even around E3. If they decide to demo any of the online stuff at E3 they will need people to fill the rooms most likely. ;)

lllAJAXlll ]

so this thread was started in 07 for socom 4 but discusses S:C? I'm confused now..... :'(

Anyways if I were a betting man I think a private beta will hit the end of June or the first of July. ???

Some people considered Confrontation to be Socom 4. They thought Zipper was giving up Socom or some other crazy stuff.

You mean it came out in '08? Where the F have I been? Socom 4 has been out for 2 years and we are just learning about it? ;D

You do realize that '08 means 2008, right? If you mean to say August then you would post 8/2010.

I heard that it wasn't due until 11/2010.

SHANE23 ]

You mean it came out in '08? Where the F have I been? Socom 4 has been out for 2 years and we are just learning about it? ;D

You do realize that '08 means 2008, right? If you mean to say August then you would post 8/2010.

I heard that it wasn't due until 11/2010.

LOL @ all of yous. Someone just bumped the thread from when Confrontation was annouced. When everyone thought it was Socom 4.