I never ask you guys for this sort of thing......

But I am today.

LJ is a douchebag. No doubt about it. This petition is to keep him from getting back on the team.

He only needs 30 carries to surpass Priest Holmes as the All-Time carry leader in Chiefs History. Over 15,000 Chiefs fans have said they don't want this to happen, including myself.

If you got time, I would appreciate anyone's help with this. Thanks.

http://www.petitiononline.com/StopLJ/petition.html

Thanks Luken.

I agree. We have been blessed with some of the best MEN of the NFL....Derrick Thomas, Will Shields, Tony Gonzalez, etc.

THESE are the men that deserve those accolades, not this whiny thug-wananbe.

I simply want to flex the POWER of UF, even if you don't care either way. I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why the Bengals would make a move like this. They already have that idiot Cedric Benson who quit on the Bears. Who I'm sad to say has had a very good season. So why bring in another troublemaker who is most likely past his prime. Every time the Bengals make a step forward they take two back.

Prane ]

I don't understand why the Bengals would make a move like this. They already have that idiot Cedric Benson who quit on the Bears. Who I'm sad to say has had a very good season. So why bring in another troublemaker who is most likely past his prime. Every time the Bengals make a step forward they take two back.

Did you read the article, Prane? This is a great move for the Bengals. A 4th RB that you don't have to pay jack, who can step in in an emergency and produce. Plus he's an INCREDIBLE asset to have on your practice team, helping prepare your defense each week. You won't find any head coach in the league that wouldn't love to have a RB like this on their practice team.

He may have been garbage in KC, but then again who isn't garbage in KC? That ship is sinking as fast as the Raiders ship is. Maybe he will be able to do something with a team that doesn't suck monkey nut's.

I don't believe he will but there's always a chance that he could, sometimes it just takes a switch for someone to do better, like that loser in Denver, or like a WR that went from Oak to NE.....