Starting a clan....

I have started my own clan, and I am wanting some help from people here that have done it before and are currently doing it.

I made some dumb mistakes in the past but I am gonna try and do my own thing, but have some questions.

1. wheres a good free place to make a decent site with forums?

2. whats the best way to recruit besides in game?

Are you starting a Socom clan or a COD clan?

Because, from a die hard SOCOMer, I think the chances of getting a clan started when the numbers for Confrontation continue to drop, is slim to none. The only people still on the game for the most part, are clan members, so pulling people away from clans already established is very unlikely, unless you are looking to assemble the best clan hoppers on the planet.

If you truly wish to start a clan, I don't think there will be many more opportunities until SOCOM 4 releases.

Or try looking for freeagents on FTB games, and hope they have PS3's and no loyalties.

^ Good points..

But if you are doing CoD or whatever, & still want to look for websites & forums.

webs.com are decent for free

And Proboards.com are the best FREE forums, if you have a domain name & free hosting you could use SMF.com, they are the best free forums if you have hosting for them.

As far as websites go heres a few to check out. I'd choose according to your skill level:

enjin.com

weebly.com

wix.com

webs.com

spruz.com

Theres a few others but these are probably the best for starting out.

As far as getting your clan goin, well thats a journey of your own. It all depends on what direction you want to go. It' easier if you have couple friends to start with but I'm sure it'll be just as fun and as an adventure creating your own. Good luck Covert

Now really is a good time to recruit in game if you think about it. I run into people everyday that have been abandoned by their clan for COD. If you can manage to find some of these people who are still committed to socom or just cant afford COD then you should be in business. Good luck Koonttz Danger or whoever you are(lol) jk. :P

Thanan everyone and I am building it slowly. I started it with two friends from back home, and my brother and both my brother in laws. I even have one of my sister in laws playng. And I must say she is a beast with 2.87 kill ratio. So we started with 7. We have since pcked up 4 guys I used to play wot on cod4 and 3 guys from the IW forums. So we are at 14 and so far so good.

o-Marlne-o ]

Thanan everyone and I am building it slowly. I started it with two friends from back home, and my brother and both my brother in laws. I even have one of my sister in laws playng. And I must say she is a beast with 2.87 kill ratio. So we started with 7. We have since pcked up 4 guys I used to play wot on cod4 and 3 guys from the IW forums. So we are at 14 and so far so good.

Thats plenty to start..!!!

Slow down, you got plenty.

Just concentrate on what you got.. its not quantity, its quality. ;)

Chili-Palmer ]
o-Marlne-o ]

Thats plenty to start..!!!

Slow down, you got plenty.

Just concentrate on what you got.. its not quantity, its quality. ;)

+1

Chili-Palmer ]

^ Good points..

But if you are doing CoD or whatever, & still want to look for websites & forums.

webs.com are decent for free

And Proboards.com are the best FREE forums, if you have a domain name & free hosting you could use SMF.com, they are the best free forums if you have hosting for them.

I used webs before go with SPRUZ.com it has intergrated forums and an easy to use system. as far as recruiting goes on socom im having a rough time myself just no fresh faces really